ArmorerWorks HX1001

matas17
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i got hx1001 used for half a price from mate who didnt want it and i was wondering what parts are compatible with this hi-capa. I want to see if i am able to change a slide for something different if possible. And another question, how compatible are the internals parts for these if i was to buy aftermarket parts.

Armour works are upgraded WE Guns which in turn are replicas of the Tokyo Marui guns. So anything for either should fit.

But be warned there will be slight differences in quality which come makes certain slides etc not fit without modifying.

6 minutes ago, Eenthuncob said:

Armour works are upgraded WE Guns which in turn are replicas of the Tokyo Marui guns. So anything for either should fit.

But be warned there will be slight differences in quality which come makes certain slides etc not fit without modifying.

kind of figured that, but one youtube channel kind of got me worried. They stated that slides other parts and most internals dont work.

I have the same gun.

Pretty much propietry parts  I believe ie. AW or WE.

But at least they are readily available.

Which is more than you can say for VFC, KJW, KWC and others.

I have finally got together the funds for an ASG CZ P09. However, much as I like this pistol, I am now having second thoughts. It is a KJW made gun. Because it is badged as ASG it might have good parts availability and backup, but I really dont know.

So. Iam now considering a WE Glock 17 Gen 3 as a safer bet. Cheaper too. I can get the Glock and a spare mag for the same price as the P09, and there are plenty of spare parts as well as upgrades for it.

TM is the best way to go of course, but WE will be my fall back in future.

i have we XDM and i installed salient arms xd9 slide on it, didnt have to do any modifying only had to file down few spots on a metal parts infront of a trigger. Otherwise it went of perfectly.

Archived