Carrier for D3cr rig

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I have the TMC clone of the D3CR heavy and it's mounted on my OPS/UR Tactical Advanced Modular Plate Carrier. I'll post a pic in a bit./ It's about the size of a JPC but not the same sort of style.

7 hours ago, Lozart said:

I have the TMC clone of the D3CR heavy and it's mounted on my OPS/UR Tactical Advanced Modular Plate Carrier. I'll post a pic in a bit./ It's about the size of a JPC but not the same sort of style.

Ill have look.   Just  haf a google  doesn't  appear to have the clips of the side  dis you add theese your  self

I use the Haley Strategic DC3RX and a Mayflower PC. Works like a charm.

ahJ0DSh.thumb.jpg.b9fe3453bbdf3f82f7392ac6c5f1ad84.jpg2QFbNjh-1.thumb.jpg.045c70439f6da28b3dd9e892ad021f8e.jpg

• Supporters
On 10/07/2018 at 06:25, Shaun Haynes said:

Ill have look.   Just  haf a google  doesn't  appear to have the clips of the side  dis you add theese your  self

Yeah. The PC comes with a load of extra clips to attach the front panel to a leg rig so I just used a couple of them. To be fair the velcro on the back of the chest rig holds it pretty securely. I just used a couple of extra clips to stop the end pouches flapping about too much when I run.

Archived