airsoft.tiger111hk.com

team flex
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have ordered from them numerous times and never had an issue.  As with all Asian suppliers - check stock via email before ordering.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of a necro post, but, whenever I go to order, my shipping costs are generally at least half, or sometimes equivalent to the thing I want to order. That, coupled with the price of the import fees sorta makes this ordering from Asia pointless, unless you're some kind of big-wig wholesaler chap.

• 6 months later...
  • Supporters

Revived this thread to post a warning , I’ve just opened a Paypal dispute with airsoft.tiger111hk for non refunding of money , this is my third(and most definitely my last!) order I’ve placed with them that’s turned out to be out of stock and needed a refund , now the previous two when I contacted and asked about my order and they admitted it was out of stock and I asked for a refund and was offered a credit note I said “no thanks I’ll have the money” and it’s come through , but this time no money AND no more comms so Paypal it is then ! 

Shame really they used to be one of my ‘go too’ sellers , don’t know about you lot out there in forum land but I do feel the HK online market place seems to be drying up ? 

To echo above, ive ordered from them a few times. First was a success and its been all downhill from there. Order- pay- get email saying they dont actually have anything- open paypal claim. 

• Supporters

AND had a refund this am ! What is wrong with the HK sellers ? I really hate to think how much money I’ve sent there way over the years but now I’m at the point when I’m thinking it’s just not worth the hassle anymore to buy from Hong Kong (and if anyone asks I’m now telling them don’t bother with the on-line shops just pay a bit more and get it from fleabay) are they actively trying to cut them selves off from the UK market ? I thought in business monies money no matter where it came from .

I used to use HK and China based shops for a different hobby but stopped. They would say out of stock even though it wasn't on the page, or they'd delay the date saying more stock coming once purchased via a ticket system. If I cancelled they would only offer a partial refund (WTF!). Then it escalates to a paypal dispute, that's the last I bothered using them as it becomes a scam and a chore to get the money back. I prefer to pay a little more these days... it's not worth the hassle anymore.

On 09/07/2018 at 11:10, BigStew said:

Sad to say avoid this company. Bought from them a couple of times all smooth last order I had get refunded as it took two weeks of chasing to find out my order was out of stock. They put the refund through straight away though which is something. 

So decided to give them another go as they were cheapest. Week after order no update, sent message requesting update two days before they close for long weekend, No response to that message. They reopen on Tuesday so they have till the end of the day to respond and then I will put in a PayPal dispute. Makes me sad but two order in a row with no communication means even if I get my stuff I will no longer be ordering from them. 

I had the same issue, they're not at all good at inventory. 

Similar experience to the above, first order went through no problem. Had stock problems with the most recent order. Response time was poor until a request was put in to cancel the order. Ordered from WGC shop and had it delivered in the same time it took airsoft.tiger111 to process the refund. Only reayl order airsoft parts from Asia these days if I can't get them from Europe, the former is often more trouble than it's worth.

Archived