airsoft.tiger111hk.com

team flex
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey there guys, will maybe be buying a gun off there and it seems awfully cheap, however it doesn't come with a battery. Also the fps is quoted 400-430 where as other website go as low as 250? thanks and post about your experiences. thanks and this is the gun btw http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p23586/WE-MK16-SCAR-L-Standard-Assault-Rifle-AEG-(Tan)/product_info.html

• Supporters

Not many places include batteries with the purchase if any. The price is cheap and you'll have to check with your customs authority on where they stand on bringing a RIF into the country. If it's over on Fps change the spring.

I've used them before and they've been fine apart from some stuff no in stock when the website said it was.

It may seem a low price but don't forget if you're in the UK be prepared to add on roughly 25% for customs and fee's etc - and of course the headache of VCRA.

Just some advice, id recommend saving a bit more and spending it on the G&G or VFC mk16's, I've heard some dodgy reviews about the WE scars. Plus there are no guides out there for disassembling it and its different to the G&G/VFC so you cant follow those guides.

• Supporters

have to agree save a little and get VFC or G&G, I had a VFC one well worth the money

• 2 months later...

so i placed an order from airsoft tiger for a king arms metal lower ak receiver it was in stock and 35 pounds delivered all good so far i then receive a email telling me the package is waiting hmmmm ok i thought and proceed to wait this was on the 28th i checked my status yesterday and discovered I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO BECOME IN STOCK!!!!! this has made me angry and after receiving this email told them to upgrade the shipping they then tell me i would need to pay 20 more usd no i refuse i then tell them to refund me as i can not wait for it to be shipped today they still have not shipped it i have followed up with a rma and if still nothing is done i will be complaining to paypal tomorrow so be warned

• 11 months later...

Just a quick review of these guys!

Ordered on Monday, came on Friday even though I used their cheapest shipping method! Very well packaged, and I wasn't subject to any customs tax or anything, which is great.

Item was just as described, absolutely perfect.

Only issue was their 'Order Tracking' - my tracking number that I was provided with never actually seemed to work (said something like the order was not found). Funnily enough, I was trying to track the order and at that very moment, it showed up at my door.

Overall, great prices (much cheaper than the UK!), lighting fast delivery, no additional charges, very well packaged and just as described!

I will definitely be shopping there again.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

Big thumbs down from me!

19/8/2015 - order placed for an in-stock item

20/8/2015 - order update - "Wait Package"!

28/8/2015 i contact there customer service to see whats happening

31/8/2015 - CS responds there out of stock, but there getting a deliver soon, would i like a refund? - i respond same day asking for a refund

02/9/2015 - CS responds that they have got there delivery today, but the item is still out of stock ... how would i like my refund, paypal or coupon - i respond same day pay pal please

08/9/2015 - CS responds sorry for the delay paypal refund within 7 days

13/9/2015 - Paypal refund finally !!!

not impressed at all, the fact that i had to contact them to find out they they are out of stock is very very annoying (as far as i am concerned they lied about stock took my money, then did everything they could to delay me from being refunded), they used to be really good, but i cannot see me using them for a while :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

I personally would advise against ordering guns from outside the EU.

By the time you have got shafted by customs and waited for weeks, you may as well have go it in the EU. Plus I've heard of a fair few bits being seized recently due to expired UKARA or lack of details on the packaging etc.

Which rifle was you looking at?

I personally would advise against ordering guns from outside the EU.

By the time you have got shafted by customs and waited for weeks, you may as well have go it in the EU. Plus I've heard of a fair few bits being seized recently due to expired UKARA or lack of details on the packaging etc.

Which rifle was you looking at?

Classic army r36c (g36)

You'd do better getting this: http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric-air-soft-guns/608-jg?from=listing&campaign-id=19

The Blowback on AEG's is shite, unless it's a TM recoil.

JG's are widely regarded as making good G36's, not to mention it will get to you in 4 days and cost about 60% less

You'd do better getting this: http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric-air-soft-guns/608-jg?from=listing&campaign-id=19

The Blowback on AEG's is shite, unless it's a TM recoil.

JG's are widely regarded as making good G36's, not to mention it will get to you in 4 days and cost about 60% less

Do u know anywhere in the uk to get a reall cheap g&g combat machine gas blow back?

DO NOT BUY A G&G GBBR!

They are shite! you can't adjust FPS, mags suck, lack of spares etc

If you want an M4 get a G&G combat machine, if you want a G36 get a JG

• Supporters

How did they let you down?

Took my order, didn't tell me they was out of stock, I had to email them, took a while (2days on average) to respond to emails, then made me wait a week for the refund all in all around 5weeks

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd give an update.

Following my good experience which began this post, I decided to order from them again a couple of weeks ago. 

I purchased the item which said it was in stock, but got an email a week and a half later saying the item was in fact out of stock... This seems to happen probably half the time I've ordered from any retailer located somewhere in Asia.

I've requested a refund so I'll update this post once they respond.

• 11 months later...

just wondering whether its worth buying from airsofttiger111hk as i cant find a retailer in the uk selling the m240, if anyone can point me in the direction of a uk seller or give me some advice for buying from overseas it'd be appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Sad to say avoid this company. Bought from them a couple of times all smooth last order I had get refunded as it took two weeks of chasing to find out my order was out of stock. They put the refund through straight away though which is something. 

So decided to give them another go as they were cheapest. Week after order no update, sent message requesting update two days before they close for long weekend, No response to that message. They reopen on Tuesday so they have till the end of the day to respond and then I will put in a PayPal dispute. Makes me sad but two order in a row with no communication means even if I get my stuff I will no longer be ordering from them. 

Archived