Pew pew envy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm ashamed to say I actually got jealous of my nephew the other day. Lets wind this back about 3 weeks to when he sold me half his kit. He hadn't seen a skirmish in about 3 months and decided he would rather spend his Sundays with his girlfriend. I felt pretty smug that i finally got my hands on his g36...yay me... fast  forward to this friday just gone and i get a phone call from asking if he can show me something. My nephew is a little un-predictable so I wasn't sure where this was going. Anyway in he stuts with a nearly new G&G wild hog with lipo and and lots of other goodies.... I now want one... I don't even like that style of gun....jammy little shit.  

• Supporters

You can laugh last/loudest when his ETU plays up - quite likely

fine clothes do not make a gentleman

nice gun does not guarantee good/great player (ok it helps perhaps but not guaranteed)

Think I have admired a player's skill and attitude/sportmanship etc....

way - no much much more than what f*cking toy gun they are using

good luck to both of you - enjoy your toy guns no what they are is what I say

Very rarely will I ever be jealous of someone else's pew. Mostly because so few players use Bullpups.

However whenever I see a Real Sword Type 97 I do go a bit green...

• Supporters

Amen, remember the golden rule of airsoft: it doesnt matter what gun you have, what clothing you wear, or how much you spend, you'll still get shot by a kid with a rental ak sooner or later.

Some guns perform well, others dont.

My sig and makarov both can go toe to toe with any of my rifles and yet neither have a drop of thoroughbred to them.

may not be long before you are gifted his new rifle, so just make sure he looks after it :)

On 08/07/2018 at 23:41, Asomodai said:

Very rarely will I ever be jealous of someone else's pew. Mostly because so few players use Bullpups.

Saw one at my last skirmish and it looked ace. 

What happened to the  type 88 rifles the chinese army had? Man I'm out of touch!

On 08/07/2018 at 23:41, Asomodai said:

sure you see guns you would like to own, usually in the hands of some muppet.  i like to see all the different equipments and parts out there though, thats half the fun for me, seeing something i want to aquire for my gun, searching and finding it for sale, and then deciding what gun i want to put it on.

Archived