Killer of guns

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

That's me!
There isn't a gun I can't break, it seems.
Today, my Vector died. She screamed a horrific high pitched cry..... Then fell silent (well, I stopped pulling the trigger).
We'd been a fantastic team and had been rather successful. Until whhheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Nothing but noise.
No BBs.
Something was wrong.
From what I have learned, it is likely that the bevel gear has stripped.
This seems to have happened to others at around the 1000-1500 round mark.
Which is nice.
It's annoying, but at least it sounds fixable. 
Will see what the shop says tomorrow.
And then we'll see how long it lasts.

2 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

No matter what I buy, it breaks....... 

See, you may as well keep on “modifying” all of your guns, they’re gonna break anyway, at least you know what’s in them then 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

See, you may as well keep on “modifying” all of your guns, they’re gonna break anyway, at least you know what’s in them then 😂😂😂

Shouldn't you be dancing? Or something......... 😂

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

true to a point, I know my G36C inside out, just can't get it working. 😅

To be fair other airsoft  priorities have taken over

20 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

No matter what I buy, it breaks....... 

But a gun that new and “high end” shouldn’t just break surely 😮 I’m swaying to the tm416 now lol

• Supporters

After 18yrs of playing I’m STILL a total mong when it comes to tech work , hence I stick with my TM recoils ! 😉

Out of the 20+ I’ve owned, I’ve broke a couple of nozzle return springs in the space of 2 years. Oh and I lost a detent once..

I remember the first time I took my CA m4 apart and watched half the gearbox fly in different directions. 

I have no intention of opening my krytacs, but I'm tempted to get something cheap just to practice on.

Sounds like my mate rob last Sunday 

goes out to chrono. One of his 2 1911’s vents all over the place 

gets into the field using his Bolt Recoil m4. At some point it just gives up. It had been iffy all morning. 

Swaps to his mp5 at lunch. Running it on 11.1s with a burst wizard mosfet. Suddenly just eats it’s gearbox. 

Finishes the day with his spare 1911 and his reliable old tm recoil m4. 

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, ghostwalker said:

Sounds like my mate rob last Sunday 

goes out to chrono. One of his 2 1911’s vents all over the place 

gets into the field using his Bolt Recoil m4. At some point it just gives up. It had been iffy all morning. 

Swaps to his mp5 at lunch. Running it on 11.1s with a burst wizard mosfet. Suddenly just eats it’s gearbox. 

Finishes the day with his spare 1911 and his reliable old tm recoil m4. 

if i had a penny for every time my 1911 test fires perfectly at the start of the day then decides to utterly fail at the whole firing a bb then cycling another when you need to draw it.....

Archived