what is your favorite gun that gives you sheer joy and happiness in your life?

derekhann
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Second, my RPD - who cant resist a support gun and the reaction it illicits from people (Usually a swift 'F*ck going anywhere near that thing).

it's wonderful really, i mean you can get the same effect with an arp and a drum mag but there's something psychological about a massive freakin gun that keeps heads down :P

Even though I have used it one, my Scorpion Evo as I was sooo happy at buying one and love em.

But then my unfired TM GBB Mp7 I have bought is my fave looking gun (shot a different GBB MP7 and had a blast so this will likely over take the EVO)

Or for pure joy of playing my dual MK23s :D  

4 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Even though I have used it one, my Scorpion Evo as I was sooo happy at buying one and love em.

But then my unfired TM GBB Mp7 I have bought is my fave looking gun (shot a different GBB MP7 and had a blast so this will likely over take the EVO)

Or for pure joy of playing my dual MK23s :D  

You’ve never used the TM mp7? You’re missing out. I love mine

@Lozart need a GL like yours for my WE Scar H but what brand is your gun and GL as I have heard certain ones don't fit with the WE Scar.

31 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

@Lozart need a GL like yours for my WE Scar H but what brand is your gun and GL as I have heard certain ones don't fit with the WE Scar.

The VFC ones fit the we scar 

Has to be my custom G&P SR-16 with full SHS and ZCI internals and GATE TITAN. it's had so much work done on it, been through so many iterations, and is still being updated but it outranges pretty much everything I put it up against and the trigger response with precocking makes it sound almost like a HPA gun. Currently waiting on a new acope mount and M-LOK rail to reduce the weight even more.

20180615_181410.jpg

2 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Has to be my custom G&P SR-16 with full SHS and ZCI internals and GATE TITAN. it's had so much work done on it, been through so many iterations, and is still being updated but it outranges pretty much everything I put it up against and the trigger response with precocking makes it sound almost like a HPA gun. Currently waiting on a new acope mount and M-LOK rail to reduce the weight even more.

20180615_181410.jpg

Have to admit I am NOT an M4 fan but that makes me slightly moist.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

It's a G&G SCAR with a DBoys EGLM.

3 hours ago, Wo1f said:

The VFC ones fit the we scar 

Hmm I am reading the VFC one doesn't fit the GBB WE Scar though.

Suitable for AEG SCAR / ASC / MK16 GBB, Dboy, VFC, Echo1, G&G, Classic Army Scars and other SCAR / Mk16 / MK17 models. (Not for WE GBB Scar)

Is what I keep seeing for the VFC one.

Thanks @Lozart 

7 hours ago, Wo1f said:

You’ve never used the TM mp7? You’re missing out. I love mine

Hopefully Sunday :)  havent had a chance yet

• Supporters

The one that's far exceeded my lowly expectations has been the Galaxy MP5K.  It's not magical, the trigger pull works somewhat like a ship's engine order telegraph, and the hop adjuster needs to be cable-tied in place and occasionally corrected during the day.

But it's been a joy to play with in CQB and, surprisingly, is usable in woodland as well at 320fps. You can run it as a lightweight primary that won't tire you out even on a long day, or strap it to a leg panel as a full-auto secondary, and all for the bargain price of £71.  In terms of pews-per-pound nothing else I've bought comes close.

My JG MP5, ridiculously accurate for an inexpensive gun , just love using it.

Most fun I have had was probably my old crappy CM16 Raider with no accessories on it. Stripped it back to basics took out 1 Hi cap and had a blast. Was only shooting about 230fps at the time too..

As much as I have spent on other guns (frightening) I doubt I will have a day as good as that was with that cheap thing!

Archived