what is your favorite gun that gives you sheer joy and happiness in your life?

derekhann
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My glock 17... never lets me down, and ajway great fun 

• Head Moderator
8 minutes ago, derekhann said:

mine is my trusted old ak 47, had it for a couple years and am not planning to get rid of it anytime soon.

To prove that you are not a bot. What brand is your Ak47?  Why is it trusted?

• Supporters

Has to be the m4, it's a labour of love and hate but for those few glorious games (or sometimes magazines and just occasionally individual bb's) between catastrophic failures it shoots just so goddamn well.

Although for sheer joy and happyness it has to be the sig, the faithful second fiddle to the symphony who unwaveringly never fails to discharge his duties in the face of adversity, mostly by putting a bb in a straight line into the enemy with a success ratio that's much better than my actual marksmanship ability deserves.

1 hour ago, P13 said:

My glock 17... never lets me down, and ajway great fun 

Just got one and it is fun,

28 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

My Tippmann M4...

😢

Yup, why did you sell yours?

Cheers

g

• Mostly Retired Moderators
11 minutes ago, MisterG said:

why did you sell yours?

I'm trying to crawl my way out of a cesspit of debt. It had to go, for the monies.

:(

• Supporters

M

12 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Which one????? 😂

Beat me too it ! 🤣🤣

mine would be my TM recoil L119a build , it’s stayed in this configuration for 6yrs so I must like it ! 😉

2F5A04CE-47A9-49A7-8E16-AADA8C760033.jpeg

• Supporters

It's always going to be my M4. First gun I bought & the last gun I'll sell (if at all!). 

7gi9ag8k0bp01.jpg.ac3531065affa6717f1825e40d752392.jpg

We scar H and Mws.

The mws is a performer and it never lets me down no matter the weather. 

I sold my first scar H and regretted it instantly so I bought another. I love the noise, the reciprocating charging handle and the recoil. Easily my favourite gun to shoot

My TM High Cycle Aug just about edges out my others. Aesthetically I am not keen on Augs compared to other bullpups. However this one just works. The rate of fire on a standard 7.4v lipo is insane. Mega reliable, lightweight and its the only gun that I haven't had to modify (Though its on the cards)

Has to be my Daytona gun G&P m4, the recoil, the sound, the bolt lock, the paint job and the fact people say it sounds mental when I fire it on the battlefield.

And yes I have removed the flip up handle from the bottom of the m320 GL.

2dh7oR4h.thumb.jpg.feb9cf00595bada567b79907c9f6e4d8.jpg

13 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Has to be my Daytona gun G&P m4, the recoil, the sound, the bolt lock, the paint job and the fact people say it sounds mental when I fire it on the battlefield.

And yes I have removed the flip up handle from the bottom of the m320 GL.

2dh7oR4h.thumb.jpg.feb9cf00595bada567b79907c9f6e4d8.jpg

Yeah, this isn't even mine and it is one of my favourites. Paint job is immense 

7 hours ago, MisterG said:

Just got one and it is fun,

Add a maple leaf hop unit and TBB, thank me later 😂

• Supporters

This one is awesome

yd_q_doxHoowjs5hYu4r7eHI4Sqi6ACeNnopj_PR

But my Specna M4 is probably my most regular go-to. Once it's had the Titan fitted that laying around along with my new Maxx hop up then it will most likely overtake the SCAR as the most awesome tool in my box.

This is it in action at The Mall recently:

Jtti0xC2P5jbAC58QFamkv56GZE-4Pnlic-8yBPw

For me it has to be equal between my tippman and my polarstar GRY ... Love them both... Am off to pick up a WE Kac PDW later so will see lol..... It might change.

Currently my Sterling as the range and ROF is insane, if only it was reliable.

Second, my RPD - who cant resist a support gun and the reaction it illicits from people (Usually a swift 'F*ck going anywhere near that thing).

Lastly, my L1A1 SLR, which is called my 'cheatgun' by friends as the range is immense.

Archived