WE M92 Stuck in Full-Auto

Sticks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So my new WE M9 seemed like a wonderful pistol. Tried it a few times in the garden and then took it out for a match. Worked well for all of the day up until it got stuck firing on full auto. No matter where the fire selector is it fires on full. I tried a different mag, a fresh mag, unloading it fully and a new mag. Even tried it again the day after (as the day I was using it on was particularly hot).

Now I'm at a bit of a loss of what could be the issue. I've stripped it down to an extent, but I cant work out how to remove the fire selector to even look a the slide parts.

Any one have any info on what might be causing this?

• Supporters

There is a video on YouTube on how to solve this, it is the trigger sear. 

Basically you just just file a little away from the sear and it solves the issue.

Could you link me to the video?

Also after taking apart the selector theres a little screw that seems to pull up a small lever on the slide, which seems to be sheered? could it be that too?

Mine did exactly the same, it's this part in the photo. Try and move the selector around and see if the bar/ plunger moves when the slide is dismantled & upside down.

IMG_20180706_191916.png

• 4 weeks later...

So as an update, I sent the gun back as it was basically new, they replaced it (or fixed it) and it seems to be working fine now. Kinda wish they said which they did (and what was wrong with it).

Archived