Krytac Kriss Vector

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This gun is, quite simply, amazeballs.
There's no other word for it that encompasses just how good it is.
I've only skirmished it twice, once in woodland and last night in CQB.
The rif itself is very well constructed. Everything feels solid. The selectors move with a very positive, firm click.
I have had a few feeding issues, but that's possibly from the 11.1 overspinning the motor, so I'm going to switch to a decent 7.4 to see if that cures the problem.
In woodland, the range was spot on - as was the accuracy. It really does shoot like a laser!
But CQB? Oh my word! It's changed my game play for the better - I think I got more kills last night than in the last three CQB games combined.
It's fantastic to shoulder, easy to move with. Because of the cut out in the stock you can get your head down to sight, even with an i4 on.
The other thing is that it's easy to swap shoulders when you're coming to a doorway.  I think I was 50/50 with shooting right and left handed last night - and it made a MASSIVE difference. And it was sooooooooooo much fun!
So all in all, if you get the chance to try one out, I can highly recommend it.
It won't be long til I break mine. Or "upgrade it" (fuck it up).
But until then, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it 😄

vector.jpg

3 hours ago, Cleaners inc said:

Been trying to decide between one of these and a 416 Tm recoil so thanks for the review, although still no idea which way to go

@Cleaners inc I suppose it depends what you're after and how you're going to use it...
I got mine because I love the look, it feels amazing to shoulder and it's just completely different to anything else.
I was eyeing up the TM 416 devgru and the scorpion - both in some ways are much better guns.
With the 416, for me, it was too similar to an M4 and I was after something different.
With the scorpion, it came down to the fact that whilst it's an awesome gun, I wanted something a little less seen on the field.

Pros in favour of the 416 and the scorpion are mag availability - they're just MUCH easier to get hold of.
However, again - I'm attracted to a challenge! lol
I bought the Vector without ever having shot one and have been very lucky that I'm in love with it 😄 
No idea if that helps at all - if you have any questions at all, just ping em back.

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

@Cleaners inc I suppose it depends what you're after and how you're going to use it...
I got mine because I love the look, it feels amazing to shoulder and it's just completely different to anything else.
I was eyeing up the TM 416 devgru and the scorpion - both in some ways are much better guns.
With the 416, for me, it was too similar to an M4 and I was after something different.
With the scorpion, it came down to the fact that whilst it's an awesome gun, I wanted something a little less seen on the field.

Pros in favour of the 416 and the scorpion are mag availability - they're just MUCH easier to get hold of.
However, again - I'm attracted to a challenge! lol
I bought the Vector without ever having shot one and have been very lucky that I'm in love with it 😄 
No idea if that helps at all - if you have any questions at all, just ping em back.

Ive already got the scorpion (normal version)and been debating what to get as a second/spare/woodland gun. The scorpion is a brilliant gun and I love it so be debating between the BET, 416 and vector 

1 hour ago, Cleaners inc said:

Ive already got the scorpion (normal version)and been debating what to get as a second/spare/woodland gun. The scorpion is a brilliant gun and I love it so be debating between the BET, 416 and vector 

I noticed you had a scorpion in your profile, which is why I mentioned it 😄

Unfortunately, CO2 not available for Vectors, Tokyo Armoury built one but then disappeared.

No idea about other gbb efficiency, but the Vector sacrifices it for realism, the bolt and recoil system is virtually identical to the RS. and if you’re not worries about realism, you buy AEG 😉

Just now, sonofsammo said:

Or..... If you just want something that works, you buy the AEG 😉 😆

Well yeah, mine is it bits again, this time a part is broken that’s no longer produced or stock-piled 🙈

FE3DFB3B-0278-46DB-9C68-4404E9E5F710.thumb.jpeg.6296f89b32542429a6c729f80f4a4c10.jpeg

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Well yeah, mine is it bits again, this time a part is broken that’s no longer produced or stock-piled 🙈

FE3DFB3B-0278-46DB-9C68-4404E9E5F710.thumb.jpeg.6296f89b32542429a6c729f80f4a4c10.jpeg

Oh bugger...
you could always steal one from another... Oh. Bugger....

33 minutes ago, Cleaners inc said:

Maybe not then let me see if I can find again lol

https://jdairsoft.net/kwa-kriss-vector-gbb1

this is what I saw, but not in stock

Of course it isn’t in stock, they haven’t even been built for four or five years😂

The last one I sold, which admittedly was a boxfresh collectors edition, was £850 😉

12 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Of course it isn’t in stock, they haven’t even been built for four or five years😂

The last one I sold, which admittedly was a boxfresh collectors edition, was £850 😉

Yeah sonsofammo explained to me 😂 never looked into vectors before so all new to me, my bad 

Archived