Bbguns4less, Platoon Store

Telahsaurus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bought a couple of bits from bbguns4less and can honestly say wasn’t that impressed had a few issues with the area G36c I bought from them and do t really trust taking it back...however I have taken it to platoon store who I have had nothing but good experiences with for them to fix it. I’ve bought a few bits from them now and very good prices and quality.

• Supporters

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Telahsaurus said:

Bought a couple of bits from bbguns4less

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Please tell me it's not one of those 280fps Well / BlackViper plastic-fantastics that you're sinking more money into.

Lol no way mate . My friend ordered a mystery box and it was awfull. Laughably awful but he was new to the game and wanted bits to use in his garden etc. I would never spend a penny there ever again although I did get a good deal on my g36.

• 4 months later...
On 04/07/2018 at 12:56, Telahsaurus said:

Bought a couple of bits from bbguns4less and can honestly say wasn’t that impressed had a few issues with the area G36c I bought from them and do t really trust taking it back...however I have taken it to platoon store who I have had nothing but good experiences with for them to fix it. I’ve bought a few bits from them now and very good prices and quality.

Thanks for the positive review for Platoon Stores, but this does look like we are in some way associated with BBGuns4less - which we are not, I'd just like to make that clear. 

• 1 month later...

Archived