Airsoft sites South west of London ? (Surbiton)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

4 hours ago, FENSTER said:

Yeah i bought my daughter along. I did try looking out but didnt realise it got so busy on a sunday lol

Cool, I didn't think to look for a family man! I was looking but then realised I had no real idea who to look for except for the berreta and a black vest! lol

Did you enjoy it?

It was a quiet day there, past two games before that had 300+ players. It was apparently quiet as a new place has opened in Crawley and feedback is that its very good. Even the Marshals at DogTag said so! I have no idea what it's called at the mo.

1 hour ago, Immortal said:

Cool, I didn't think to look for a family man! I was looking but then realised I had no real idea who to look for except for the berreta and a black vest! lol

Did you enjoy it?

It was a quiet day there, past two games before that had 300+ players. It was apparently quiet as a new place has opened in Crawley and feedback is that its very good. Even the Marshals at DogTag said so! I have no idea what it's called at the mo.

Yeah same lol well thats us :) it was a good day quite enjoyed it, i had to work out what guns were for me so i had the SRC Mamba to begin with which was heavy to lug around, we held back a bit coz my daughter never been in her life so wanted to see what others do etc. I personally prefered my ASG i think but never got to use it so next time maybe. Didnt get to use the MP5 either apart from on the range. 

I’m arranging a get together with a load of mates for a saturday sometime soon so not too busy as it got quite bottlenecked at some points. But yeah all round was a great laugh :) 

468EAD31-FB5D-448C-8F94-46D6C34BC5DB.jpeg

EEA80522-9706-41E0-A4EF-3262F2BA1AA0.jpeg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Immortal said:

It’s called Driver Wood. It’s the site Storm Tactical used for their first game day(search forum for this for pics and info) 

I don’t think the sites all that, it’s ok, but not amazing!

5 hours ago, FENSTER said:

Yeah same lol well thats us :) it was a good day quite enjoyed it, i had to work out what guns were for me so i had the SRC Mamba to begin with which was heavy to lug around, we held back a bit coz my daughter never been in her life so wanted to see what others do etc. I personally prefered my ASG i think but never got to use it so next time maybe. Didnt get to use the MP5 either apart from on the range. 

I’m arranging a get together with a load of mates for a saturday sometime soon so not too busy as it got quite bottlenecked at some points. But yeah all round was a great laugh :) 

468EAD31-FB5D-448C-8F94-46D6C34BC5DB.jpeg

EEA80522-9706-41E0-A4EF-3262F2BA1AA0.jpeg

Nope didn't see you... lol.... I 'll keep an eye if you return. 😁

We may have been on the same team as I was stuck for ages in two choke spots. That was the attacking team with no armbands in the morning game that I was on. I swapped teams in the afternoon to orange for the cqb.

I'll be back there again for the next game day which sounds pretty epic. I think it'll be a bigger game again lasting all day!

4 hours ago, Prisce said:

It’s called Driver Wood. It’s the site Storm Tactical used for their first game day(search forum for this for pics and info) 

I don’t think the sites all that, it’s ok, but not amazing!

OK cool, thanks for the info and feedback. I'll take a ganders.

1 hour ago, Immortal said:

Nope didn't see you... lol.... I 'll keep an eye if you return. 😁

We may have been on the same team as I was stuck for ages in two choke spots. That was the attacking team with no armbands in the morning game that I was on. I swapped teams in the afternoon to orange for the cqb.

I'll be back there again for the next game day which sounds pretty epic. I think it'll be a bigger game again lasting all day!

Oh cool yeah i was non armband team but only done half day coz restricted on time that day. Im away when the next game is on but should be free to do the one after. Send me a message on instagram if you got it and i’ll let you know when were next going etc. My user is @evil.airsoft 

1 hour ago, FENSTER said:

Oh cool yeah i was non armband team but only done half day coz restricted on time that day. Im away when the next game is on but should be free to do the one after. Send me a message on instagram if you got it and i’ll let you know when were next going etc. My user is @evil.airsoft 

No worries, I can't make the one after but I will give you a message when I go next. 👍

• 1 month later...

Archived