Anyone familiar with the UMP internals?

Polluxtroy69
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hoping someone is familiar with the G&G UMP internals. The charge handle is broken on mine and I would like to get it replaced. (I bought my gun second hand so it was already broken). I'm currently in contact with the G&G factory and they have sent me this exploded diagram checking if the circled part is the correct part I need. I thought that the charge handle might have been one solid part and not a number of parts. 

Any help or knowledge on this would fantastic. 

Screenshot_20180703-094244_Gallery.jpg

Did you buy that off here? It the one with that gold screw in its place?

• Supporters

What are you actually asking? If that's the right part or how to take the gun apart to change it?

9 minutes ago, Lozart said:

What are you actually asking? If that's the right part or how to take the gun apart to change it?

He wants to know if all the parts marked on the diagram are what he needs but we can't answer that if we haven't got the RIF in question in front of us.

Split the RIF mate and take a photo of the broken bits then email it to g&g.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Duff said:

He wants to know if all the parts marked on the diagram are what he needs but we can't answer that if we haven't got the RIF in question in front of us.

Split the RIF mate and take a photo of the broken bits then email it to g&g.

If the "charging handle" is broken I am assuming that he means the physical bit you pull to pretend to cock the weapon has come off, in which case yes, it's the bit in the purple circle. 

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

If the "charging handle" is broken I am assuming that he means the physical bit you pull to pretend to cock the weapon has come off, in which case yes, it's the bit in the purple circle. 

That's correct. I've bought it anyway £20 including postage. 

Sorry lads, I would have posted pictures of my gun but I was having a lazy morning as I was on the late shift last night. 

Thanks though; 😊😊😊

Archived