Rcommend piston setup that can take some serious punishment

Adolf Hamster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well it is up to you - the box is in bits anyway now

What is a new 16:1 set - £15 if you ask pete direct on here pm or fb

drop in a cheapo motor not so insane ferrite motor knocking around

11.1v running sweet and still got your asg mofo to drop in another gun

Then on the other hand you mentioned a Titan - ffs that thing is more than many of my guns original cost !!!

You just chose the wrong motor for the build that you needed to run on 11.1v due to etu

it plays up on 7.4v but 11.1 on a 30k motor is pushing it

(why some Krytac's that came with a 30k motor sailed close to PME in lower spring UK guns so fitted 20k motors)

you on the other hand fitted a 40k to run on 11.1v - no wonder you wrecked stuff

you just need a 20k~25k rpm tops motor on 11.1v and you will be golden

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

Well it is up to you - the box is in bits anyway now

What is a new 16:1 set - £15 if you ask pete direct on here pm or fb

drop in a cheapo motor not so insane ferrite motor knocking around

11.1v running sweet and still got your asg mofo to drop in another gun

Then on the other hand you mentioned a Titan - ffs that thing is more than many of my guns original cost !!!

You just chose the wrong motor for the build that you needed to run on 11.1v due to etu

it plays up on 7.4v but 11.1 on a 30k motor is pushing it

(why some Krytac's that came with a 30k motor sailed close to PME in lower spring UK guns so fitted 20k motors)

you on the other hand fitted a 40k to run on 11.1v - no wonder you wrecked stuff

you just need a 20k~25k rpm tops motor on 11.1v and you will be golden

the logic behind a titan is the rof control, could tone down the full auto rof to prevent explosions while retaining the extra response for semi, but as you say mega pricey.

might give another motor a try and see if it works with the bad gear, one of the reasons the asg monster is in there in the first place was because the etu didn't like the (admittedly pretty worn out) motor that was in there.

i'll have to think, if i'm going to give up and go hpa it just means the m4 will be out of action for a good while before i get the funds together.

Archived