Nuprol Green gas 500ml vs 1L

MisterG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

What is the difference  between the two can sizes, as both say 300g?

Cheers

Gordon

500ml barely lasts, 1L lasts a lifetime 

17 minutes ago, P13 said:

500ml barely lasts, 1L lasts a lifetime 

That's what I thought til I realised how many green gas mags I can get through with my Hi Capa as it's too much fun to rapid fire 😂

14 hours ago, LightningCh said:

That's what I thought til I realised how many green gas mags I can get through with my Hi Capa as it's too much fun to rapid fire 😂

I've run a few games pistol only, the little bottles go in no time at all. No value.

Big bottle I've had 2 games day so far, and a mate sponge it also... still a bit in there

O

24 minutes ago, P13 said:

I've run a few games pistol only, the little bottles go in no time at all. No value.

Big bottle I've had 2 games day so far, and a mate sponge it also... still a bit in there

Thanks

I'll go with the bigger ones going forwards.

Pistol is for a secondary when running a DMR, but I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time "testing" it 😉

11 minutes ago, MisterG said:

O

Thanks

I'll go with the bigger ones going forwards.

Pistol is for a secondary when running a DMR, but I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time "testing" it 😉

It'll be worth it in the long run, predominantly my pistol is my back up for my sniper.

Just occasionally i like to run into gun fire with just a pistol. Great fun.

5 hours ago, P13 said:

You aren't spamming that pistol hard enough then :P

I went through a 1L can in a single game day with my hi Capa, was such a good day though lol.

2 hours ago, LightningCh said:

You aren't spamming that pistol hard enough then :P

I went through a 1L can in a single game day with my hi Capa, was such a good day though lol.

I spam the shit out of it inside 30m and pistol only 😂 usually run 6 mags a time but advice taken... more spamming needed. 

• Root Admin

Pressure I suppose. I'd always thought the larger cans sat at a higher pressure though. That's kind of their selling point, right? Propane is the liquid of course in these cans so I suppose to put it under enough pressure to get 300ml of it would infer that the 1L (if that's 1L volume) is indeed under a higher pressure to get the same amount of liquid.

Anyone able to check the label on a couple of cans? Retailers aren't always the best source for this information and I wouldn't be surprised if they're just copy/pasting the blurb.

12 hours ago, Seven said:

Im confused... How can a 500ml can and a 1L can have the same 300g contents? 

Am I missing a trick here?

That's why i asked the question 😉

1 hour ago, proffrink said:

So this is just a case of the larger can being under a higher pressure but having the same amount of propellant it would seem.

That seems counterintuitive, I would expect the pressure to be higher in a smaller container.

I checked a can of Abby Predator, but nothing useful on the can.  I ordered a can of green gas by mistake, but it hasn't turned up yet, seems too much pressure for TM G17.

Cheers

G

Archived