SRU GHK G5 GBB package.

Sniper780
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand:  GHK g5 gen 2

Any accessories included:  5 black gas-tight magazines, 5 tan outer magazine bodies, a plethora of spare/ original parts, Srs t1 red dot, GHK g5 Dmr 12inch kit, all of the original boxes, SRU GHK G5 GBB Bullpup Kit Black and knight's armament QD suppressor.   

Pictures: Yes  

Hello

Got this GHK g5 gen 2  SRU bullpup as part of a trade but I am considering selling this on to raise some capital for my AK collection as I am not really a major GBBR user so some may appreciate this more than me.  

It has had some internal modification made these are as follows: 

• Pommy barrel which has be R-hoped.
  • Green hop up bucking ( I believe it is G&G) 
  • Metal hop unit.

Eternally it has had the SRU bullpup kit fitted (see pictures). The g5 has very little to no wear marks both internal and external and appears to have been very well cared for. 

Any advice regarding price would be most welcome and appreciated as I have very little knowledge on the GHK g5 platform. 

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

The biggest issue you will have is that Pro Airsoft have been trying to get rid of their SRU Bullpupped GHK G5's for a few months. Knocking them out at £250 each. 

So it will have to be competitively priced. 

Hi

thanks for the info just to clarify is it this shop https://proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/en/weapons/rifles/bullpups/sru-ghk-g5-bullpup

Archived