Milsim medic muppetry moan

Rogerborg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

of course if you take a support gun and try holding one of the sides what happens is you still end up with an even spread on all sides and the game grinds to a halt with the only advances made by the folks who subscribe to the call of duty school of sprinting into overwhelming fire.

Nail on the head mate , how many times have you seen players milling around a doorway (won’t call it stacking as there not !😂) a player will lob a grenade in run in and they all just stand there looking blank ! No ones backed them up 🤦‍♂️ I’ve lost count of the No of times it’s happended to me , I’ve reached a point now where if there isn’t one of my own team to back me up or a couple of players I consider friends and I know I can rely on them I just don’t bother any more . 😢

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

Me too, nowt wrong with a bit of attack & defend, or capture the flag, sometimes overly convoluted rules go out the window for many players after the whistle blows, you just want action, ideally without cheating.

combat south woodland had an unusual respawn system, big clocks on posts all round the site, only had minute hands & the faces were divided into "pie" sections of red & white, so only a short walk to any respawn, if you got there & it was in the red (your team colour), you were straight back in the game, if it was white you had to wait for it to reach the red section (other team used the white sections for tespawn), system worked very well indeed but also promoted great banter between opposing team players.

an alternative to medics ???

Urban Assault use this too occasionally

Archived