Elite Force Umarex

STORMZOMBIES
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, STORMZOMBIES said:

they produce some amazing quality guns

Compared to what other brands?

I had a look at some Umarex guns at the local CQB site when they did a roadshow.  They were... fine.  OK.  I don't recall being amazed.

• Head Moderator

I was impressed with VFC Umarex guns when I first began looking at airsoft gun reviews, they were so positive. Problem is they tended to shoot higher fps than UK limit (being more for the US market), and I would rather have a TM gun than an Umarex one with trademarks.

3 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

I was impressed with VFC Umarex guns when I first began looking at airsoft gun reviews, they were so positive. Problem is they tended to shoot higher fps than UK limit (being more for the US market), and I would rather have a TM gun than an Umarex one with trademarks.

whats the massive hype about tm then ?

• Head Moderator
Just now, STORMZOMBIES said:

whats the massive hype about tm then ?

No massive hype about TM.  They are more expensive than many other brands but perform well out of the box, reliable, and can be upgraded but do not always need it. Good hop for consistent accuracy. Also have magic dust inside that makes them great.

1 minute ago, Jedi_Master said:

No massive hype about TM.  They are more expensive than many other brands but perform well out of the box, reliable, and can be upgraded but do not always need it. Good hop for consistent accuracy. Also have magic dust inside that makes them great.

haha but isnt that the same with krytac ?

• Head Moderator
Just now, STORMZOMBIES said:

haha but isnt that the same with krytac ?

Krytac is the newer kid on the block.  I rather like their guns, and know many players are very happy with them. They fit a good middle ground in price range. We all have our favourite guns/brands, all depends what you want and how much you want to spend. Always worth asking the questions and taking time to choose.  I had 2 months to do research while getting my site membership and selected TM.

7 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Krytac is the newer kid on the block.  I rather like their guns, and know many players are very happy with them. They fit a good middle ground in price range. We all have our favourite guns/brands, all depends what you want and how much you want to spend. Always worth asking the questions and taking time to choose.  I had 2 months to do research while getting my site membership and selected TM.

fair enough I’m always interested to learn more about the Airsoft world and how it works especially in the U.K. one thing I have been curious about though is why uk Airsoft stores don’t really makret much apparent from banners at sites they have partnerships or or own for that matter this could just be my experience but when iv been to the states iv seen billboards with Airsoft G.i and evike On then and there stores are huge and they market very well on YouTube however I never see uk Airsoft stores do this I know a lot of it is attributed to our kinda no gun culture here but still dosent stop them market on YouTube because everyone knows YouTube it’s such an effective tool to market on what are your thoughts? 

Archived