Dytac Geiselle Rail

Super64
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m looking to do a Devgru build on my GBB VFC HK416 and was looking into getting a Dytac Geiselle rail. I was trying to decide between the Dytac and the Hao rails, but I can’t find the Hao in black. Has anyone any experience with the Dytac rails? I know the Hao is supposed to be better quality, but how much better? Also, are there any hidden issues when fitting the rail? I know I’ll have to Dremel the sling mounts off the gas block, but is that all? 

If you’re never going to take it off again, the dytac is fine. The aluminium is soft, so once you clamp it down, it becomes a tw@t to get off again. First one I received had a nice finish and trades, second one didn’t have any markings. Personally I’d go for the HAO

Yeah, I’ve been looking around and from the research everything seems to be pointing towards the Hao, so I ordered one yesterday. Got the tan one on its way.

Archived