WAS RECON compatible panels

PopRocket123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

That’s quite vast.. aren’t you gonna need some godly, AR500 needled sewing machine?

6 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

That’s quite vast.. aren’t you gonna need some godly, AR500 needled sewing machine?

I'm going to talk to my mum about it. She's a dress maker and does custom made corsets which use a really tough fabric so hopefully I'll be able to use her machine

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
On 05/07/2018 at 18:32, PopRocket123 said:

I'm going to talk to my mum about it. She's a dress maker and does custom made corsets which use a really tough fabric so hopefully I'll be able to use her machine

You ever get this sorted ? Reason I ask is Taiwan Gun are starting to sell different panels for there one .👍

20 hours ago, Druid799 said:

You ever get this sorted ? Reason I ask is Taiwan Gun are starting to sell different panels for there one .👍

Thanks for the heads up. Shopping spree inbound I think

On 15/08/2018 at 21:58, Druid799 said:

I've had a look and found a loaded one. Can't find any empty panels. You got a link?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

I've had a look and found a loaded one. Can't find any empty panels. You got a link?

Bugger must be out of stock , one good thing(or bad depending on your outlook) about TG is if something’s out of stock they pull it from the site till it’s back in stock again , unlike a LOT of retailers ! 😡 Will keep an eye out as well and let you  know if I spot them again , was OD you wanted ? 

39 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Bugger must be out of stock , one good thing(or bad depending on your outlook) about TG is if something’s out of stock they pull it from the site till it’s back in stock again , unlike a LOT of retailers ! 😡 Will keep an eye out as well and let you  know if I spot them again , was OD you wanted ? 

Yeah OD all day. Thanks for the extra eyes as my mobile network blocks any gun or airsoft sights

Archived