Milspec Solutions

borderdaz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have used this company a few times for upgrade parts for my WE G18c and I found them very helpful. Could not get the barrel to fit my first ever upgrade part and he told me what to do and said if I had any problems just message me I will be using them for my gas upgrade parts and spares and any item I need that they have in stock. Quick delivery as well they would get 5 stars from me

I echo this I have used them several times for mags and other bits never had a problem great shop

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've since ordered more bits from Milspec ordered heavy buffer and spring on weds arrived Thursday and ordered butt stock wrench on Friday and arrived today very quick at getting orders sent. Very happy.

• 4 months later...

I ordered a new hammer assembly from milspec solutions on Thursday night and it arrived Saturday morning. I carnt fault them on their delivery speed. However, it's not all good news before I ordered it I emailed them asking about the part they never replied. I also emailed them about another part and I've still not had a reply, that was over a week ago. I also received no dispatch notice for my order or tracking details. So positive note, item was fairly priced and arrived quickly, bad note very bad communication.

• 9 months later...

I have only had bad experiences here. I would not recommend anyone. The customer service was rude and unhelpful. The returns policy is complete rubbish.  Don't by from here for your own good.

I've bought several items from Milspec, always next day delivery! Never ever had a single issue! Bought plenty of Maple leaf goodies for my glock, and RA Tech stuff for my Kaycee. 

Always my first port of call for anything GBB

• Supporters

Made about 3 orders from Milspec, i love their attention to the GBBR scene and often have parts that you are not able to source elsewhere in the UK.

My first order with them was back in July 2015 for some KSC M93R Magazines and valves and that went without a hitch and so did another inbetween.

However i do wish they switch their courier from UPS to DPD or at least give us the option of using DPD.

My last order was almost a balls up, not their fault though, back in May i bought a GHK AK105 plus a few mags, it had to be shipped via UPS and so graciously they shipped it on 22-05-17 for next day delivery on 23-05-17, due to UPS ballsing up big time i didnt get the AK until 7pm on the 24-05-17 having gone to the depot to collect myself.

START OF RANT!

I hate UPS and wish Milspec will at least give me a decent courier option like DPD, UPS cant tell you where the driver is or what time delivery is going to be yet DPD tells me who my driver is, where he is, what delivery hes on and what time he'll get to me, how hard is that? UPS have been in the business longer than DPD yet its like some big secret when your delivery will happen. RANT OVER

• 5 months later...

Purchased a WE G18c from them. I order it on the 10th Dec and it arrived on the 13th Dec.

I received confirmation followed by dispatch. It arrived well packed.

The pistol is a WE version from Taiwan rather than a Europe branded one - not that it makes any difference, it's just a box... lol... Perhaps cheaper from a wholesale POV. The price was good and it was in stock. Happy daze...

I have no real criticism other than the Postage options are a little unclear (IMO) and for £6 all you get is a signed for service with no tracking - and I didn't have to sign for it(?). The website is a little clunky and dated too but still workable.

Would I use them again? Yes if they stocked what I required.

The bad news is I'm not allowed the pistol until Christmas :D

(But I did test fire it and set on full auto the burst fire lifted the box off the floor uzi style.... cool!)

Not happy with em.

Purchased WE magazine but arrived broken (base plate clip)

tested to check if the valves worked and asked if they would refund a few quid to keep it or return the whole thing.

They said that I couldn't return it as I had tested it ! ! ! ! !

I won't be using them again...

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Not happy with em.

tested to check if the valves worked and asked if they would refund a few quid to keep it or return the whole thing.

Couldn't you go through your bank or PayPal? You received a product that wasn't up to the conditions advertised. 

Sounds a good enough reason to request a refund to me. 

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Not happy with em.

That sucks; whilst I had a positive sale through them it doesn't really matter. Anyone can pack and send something albeit badly.

It's when something is wrong that they show if they're worth their salt.

IF it's just the base plate would they replace that or is it all funked up? Valves'n'all...

I guess it's not the point, it should be mint. I'd do what Gepard said. Sometimes credit card companies will just right off the debt if it's not worth their time pursuing... PayPal wil go for every penny. It sounds like it shouldn't be an issue except for your own wasted time, etc.

I replaced the broken clip from another faulty magazine so its not worth a big fuss to me but their attitude shows how little they care when something goes wrong with an order.

never had an issue with them, but this would put me off using them.... they stock a lot of stuff, but nothing we can't get by buying direct and probably cheaper too!

Bought a ML nub off them, took ages to get here, they even raised query with Royal Mail.

Had to pick up at local sort office, when I read label, postcode was wrong so I let them know.

They said it was my fault, even though I paid with PayPal, which has my correct address and the address on every confirmation email was correct lol.

No biggie, got it now, but the wait, ouch.

• 6 months later...

Ordered a crazy jet barrel, postage only £1.95 and delivered 20 hours after placing my order.

cant fault them at all

• Supporters
2 hours ago, P13 said:

Ordered a crazy jet barrel, postage only £1.95 and delivered 20 hours after placing my order.

cant fault them at all

There's an existing thread for this here: 

Ordered a Glock hop and barrel set off them on Sunday, got a confirmation email etc and waited for it to arrive. Then received a refund with no explanation, so emailed to ask them why. Got a very snotty reply saying they’d emailed twice about buyer protection due to different addresses or something, which they hadn’t (even checked junk mail). 

Had to re order and confirmed everything is ok so should hopefully be here today. 

Its put put me off somewhat to be honest, fair enough if there’s a problem with the order, these things happen, it’s was the snotty tone of the email that really pissed me off. 

Archived