P90 Auto only, won't fire semi only auto

Compulsive Reload
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

well if you're sure the gearbox is aligned properly then the contacts would be the next place i'd look.

they both need to be bent the same amount out- one's positive the other negative and the slider that's being pushed by the trigger bar bridges the 2.

as asmodai said the selector lever in these fn guns all it does is block you from pulling the trigger far enough to activate full auto.

Alright cheers will have a look once home

18 hours ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Right okay, is that easy to take apart or fix. May have some crap in the trigger from hydro dipping if that could be it. 

Splitting the body is fairly easy. But you must do it slowly as springs and the trigger bar mechanism will fall out. Dont lose the spring which is placed underneath the Selector plate, its tiny but you do need it. 

Putting it back together is a PITA. Took me half a night to get my F2000 back together and working OK. 

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Putting it back together is a PITA. Took me half a night to get my F2000 back together and working OK. 

yes indeed it is.

protip: glue the spring to the selector plate nub, means you only have 1 small fiddly component to deal with rather than 2.

5 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Splitting the body is fairly easy. But you must do it slowly as springs and the trigger bar mechanism will fall out. Dont lose the spring which is placed underneath the Selector plate, its tiny but you do need it. 

Okay mate, may have a look at a yt video before I do it. 

Archived