Battery Problem!

John51
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So yesterday my MP-40 AGM came to my home and I really wanted to try it out.So after charging the battery for 20 minutes,I put it into the gun and after pressing the trigger I heard a really faint sound.And that was it.After that point the battery just won't charge.I had it charging for 12 Hrs(as the manual says)and it wasn't hot at all!The charger on the other hand was hot as h*ll!I know I made a stupid mistake on my part but there must be a fix or something...

• Supporters

Is this a Nihm battery and a dumb charger?  I'd bin (well, recycle) them, and get yourself a lipo charger and a couple of appropriately sized 7.4v lipos from HobbyKing: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/batteries/airsoft.html?config=52

Ideally you'd want to rewire the gun to Deans (what HobbyKing call 'T-connector') but let's leave that for the intermediate class.  For now, you can stick to mini-Tamiya and think about rewiring everything later.

Archived