Mounted torches any recommendations?

Polluxtroy69
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hopefully this is in the right place. Looking for recommendations on a stubby but bright torch with a pressure pad. Wanting a smaller one to keep the end of the gun tidy.

Links all welcome. 

Cheers

Screenshot_20180628-104029.png

This is what I use, works well on my pistol or my M4. Small and compact, has a spring mounted lense and a decent length pressure pad.

This was this first one I saw when I was looking at them this morning. 

Rechargeable batteries too as them A123 or whatever they are, are bloody expensive 

The one above is pretty good, the batteries last forever. I have one and find it too big for pistols but looks good on a rifle.  Also its one of the very few ones Ive found that has a simple "on/off" feature, Im so SO very sick of all the TACTICOOL flashlights  with 17 million different modes you have to cycle through. I dont want on/low/mid/high/flash/strobe/SOS/signal/disco/off. I just want on and off. 

Nice one. Thanks to both of you. I'll pick this one up soon as im back from my holiday. 

Just received mine. It is bigger then I thought it would be, doubt it will fit on my pistol so will just use on my rifles. 

Quick question. When charging the batteries, when do you know it is charged? Will the lights be green then go out? 

Just managed to line up the laser which was way out. torch seems bloody bright even in daylight. Gave my manager a headache. 

Cheers!

I am a bit disappointed with its rail mountability. Fits on my Aug with some elbow grease, but managed to damage my Strike Warriors rail because the Torch rail is just way too tight. No way can I fit it on. 

It'll just need to stay on the Aug for now until I can file away at the torch rail mount a bit. 

11 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Just received mine. It is bigger then I thought it would be, doubt it will fit on my pistol so will just use on my rifles. 

Quick question. When charging the batteries, when do you know it is charged? Will the lights be green then go out? 

Just managed to line up the laser which was way out. torch seems bloody bright even in daylight. Gave my manager a headache. 

Cheers!

Any chance of a picture of it mounted on a rifle. And if it's not too much to ask, any chance you can measure the front to the back of the torch? 

Archived