HG-138 Mini grenade launcher...

snuff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just got this from TG as we were ordering and I haven't bought anything for a while...

Fitted to the top of my Transform and prolly where it will stay,I found it easy to load and aiming is in -line with normal play.

I fired it a few times and found it suprisingly pleasing,the spread is good and is further enhanced by mixed weight bb's(leftovers).

The range is fair for such a small item but I'm sure it's the spread that will make it usable,it immediately kicks up from level,I'm guessing after 15 metres it will lose all "punch",that's what it seems in my garden,I read somewhere it fires at sub 200 FPS.

I'll do another update after I've used it next month,I'm looking forward to using it,TBH on first impressions it appears better than I thought it would

20180627_174536.jpg

20180627_174603.jpg

• Supporters

Tidy looking unit, how much ?

• Supporters

Sweet should be useful in CQB (and in shits’n’giggles!) , good and solid ? 

Duff,the "belly crew" and myself will try it out at Absolute next month...I've seen it UK for £50 ish,I only got it because we were ordering anyway.

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Sweet should be useful in CQB (and in shits’n’giggles!) , good and solid ? 

Yep seems very robust,matt black finish,20 mm rail mount with a thumb screw.

Archived