TM GBBR

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Was suggested to me I go with the TM for my SCAR-H DMR GBBR, but I can’t find any trace of one existing. It all keeps pointing back to the recoil shock AEG.

I'm sure someone posted (and purchased) about them being back in stock the other day...

Was it @Wo1f?

Not me. I bought a WE scar H gbbr. To my knowledge, the only available gbbr’s By TM are the m4 variants, mp7 and in a few weeks a type 89. Believe me though, if TM make a scar H gbbr, I’ll be booking a ticket to japan to pick it up personally. 

For what its worth, the We scar H is a fantastic bit of kit and I’d recommend it to anyone who knows what they’re doing with GBBR’s. Just needs a barre and bucking. Wouldn’t recommend the L.. or anything with the m4 mag. They may have improved, but I’ve had a couple m4 mag models of the WE and they were all disappointing 

m4: TM>GHK.......>everything else

scar H: WE...>VFC

AK: GHK.....> everything else

G36: WE..>VFC

thats how I view them at least having tried them. 

• Supporters
56 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

Was suggested to me I go with the TM for my SCAR-H DMR GBBR, but I can’t find any trace of one existing.

They don't make one, never have.

WE is your best bet, ask @Jez_Armstrong about his!

Well I knew I remembered you posting that you bought some form of SCAR t'other day @Wo1f 😉

9 minutes ago, Duff said:

Well I knew I remembered you posting that you bought some form of SCAR t'other day @Wo1f 😉

And what a glorious thing it will be once it’s finished. Even the mws might be staying in it’s case...

Looks like it’s over to the WE then.

Angrygun nozzle is polymer, have been advised to use a metal one if I’m up at 500fps, so RA-Tech steel carrier and aluminium NPAS nozzle. Tightbore barrel (not 100% sure on compatible types for the scar H), Maple leaf bucking. Run .48s through it. Does stock hop unit want switching out for an AirsoftPro one?

Don’t bother with the aluminium one. The angry gun is fine. Not only is their power adjust system more consistent than the NPAS, but you’ll have lots more cooldown with a metal nozzle. 

Any vsr/gbbr barrel should fit. I’d recommend a crazy jet. Longer, tighter bore will give you more ‘free fps’ which means the nozzle can be turned down and more of the FPS used to cycle the gun, making it more reliable. 

What is this airsoftpro hop up you speak of? Got a link?

On 25/06/2018 at 15:51, Wo1f said:

Don’t bother with the aluminium one. The angry gun is fine. Not only is their power adjust system more consistent than the NPAS, but you’ll have lots more cooldown with a metal nozzle. 

Any vsr/gbbr barrel should fit. I’d recommend a crazy jet. Longer, tighter bore will give you more ‘free fps’ which means the nozzle can be turned down and more of the FPS used to cycle the gun, making it more reliable. 

What is this airsoftpro hop up you speak of? Got a link?

Ah sorry - the AirsoftPro chamber is for the AEG ScarH. Not GBBR.

1 hour ago, AshOnSnow said:

Ah sorry - the AirsoftPro chamber is for the AEG ScarH. Not GBBR.

You had me all excited then 😂

Archived