Mercia Airsoft

FreeFrag.UK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I had a search and couldn't find this retailer mentioned when searching both manually and with the forum search engine. I was wondering if anyone has any experience

with purchases from Mercia Airsoft as they appear to have in stock a couple of items I'm interested in come payday.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

So I went out on a limb and placed my order.

I contacted Mercia initially to check whether or not the items I was after were in stock in the quantity I was after. I was advised that they had just sold the

last of them that morning but I was provided with an anticipated date for replenishment of stock. I went ahead and placed my order after this conversation

through the website due to my initial customer service experience.

Well suffice to say I've not had to wait long, my new toys have arrived today via a courier. They were well packaged with a Mercia Airsoft patch and a flyer

for Alpha-55 Airsoft offering £5 off a game day there.

Overall my first experience with Mercia has been very good and I will happily give my custom to them again based off this initial experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Mercia Airsoft? They're solid, great guys - Ash runs it.

14 hours ago, Gtech said:

Mercia Airsoft? They're solid, great guys - Ash runs it.

Ash who? AshonSnow?

This the website - http://merciaairsoft.co.uk?

Cheers

G

• Supporters

Do you mean Mercia Airsoft? I couldn't find a Merica Airsoft website. If so there's a thread for that here: 

• Moderators

topics now merged,....the other topic was several places below

Search function would also pick this up (if used correctly :) )

except there was a typo in the name of the second thread 😉

• 7 months later...

Hey, I am looking at buying a TM Mp7 and they are one of the only people with it in stock at the moment. The issue I have is that they have the exact same pictures as patrolbase for it which makes me a bit suspicious. 

Am I just being paranoid? 

I am unsure whether to take the risk

1 minute ago, Game Cam said:

TM MP7

Personally I had a good experience with them.

If you're concerned or in doubt when it comes to availability I'd suggest contacting them to confirm availability.

• 5 months later...

Had two experiences with them.

Ordered a WE TT33. After a couple of days, no shipping notification. Rang them, got told "yeah, it's shipped". No notification, rang next day "yeah, shipped yesterday, we already told you". Then shipping confirmation from courier pops up, shipped after second phone call.

Orders a JG MAC 10. On sale, last in stock. Paid PayPal, payment through, order update received. Waiting for shipping notification (expecting delay after last time) up pops an "order completed" email, then a refund email from PayPal. No explanation from Mercia, check website and item now out of stock. A "sorry mate, issues with the stock system" email would have been nice instead of a refund and no comms.

Archived