Suppressor battery box

SheriffHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okay, so im not sure if any one has done this before or not but thought id ask. has any one done something like this before? 

My idea is to make a suppressor to fit flush with the end of my rail and wire it so that I can have a battery sat inside the mock suppressor as apposed to a bulky horrible PEQ box. Any thoughts or ideas that may help as Im not sure how I can start with this and google hasnt yeilded much results either.

Think you might struggle to find a battery to fit in a suppressor to be honest. It’s an interesting idea though. May also make the gun a bit front heavy too

well im currently using a 8.4 in a peq which makes the front heavy already. and as my rifle is a PDW with a foregrip weight at the front is rather balanced out and well supported so I dont think ti would be to much of a problem.

The battery is was going to use is a 7.4v 1100 lipo and it seems to be a good size but still an improvement on the Nimh. Been having a play about with ideas so far. PVC seems like the best idea but its just making it all fit together and keeping it ergonomic enough that changing a battery isnt a hard task

I use a 7.4 1100 Lipo nunchuk and it's very versatile fitting into small places.

• Supporters
On 24/06/2018 at 10:07, Da_sheriff said:

well im currently using a 8.4 in a peq which makes the front heavy already. and as my rifle is a PDW with a foregrip weight at the front is rather balanced out and well supported so I dont think ti would be to much of a problem.

The battery is was going to use is a 7.4v 1100 lipo and it seems to be a good size but still an improvement on the Nimh. Been having a play about with ideas so far. PVC seems like the best idea but its just making it all fit together and keeping it ergonomic enough that changing a battery isnt a hard task

The PTS EPF can fit a battery. Might be worth a look? https://www.ptssyndicate.com/products/pts-epf-vertical-foregrip

Archived