Thursday night at the mall

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not 100% sure this is the right place to post but..

Im hoping to do a Thursday night at the mall in July, are there any regulars here that’ll be going that would be willing to meet up? 

Be be nice to play with someone that knows the layout fairly well. I can any Thursday eve really, just need to book an afternoon off work. 

4 hours ago, E21A said:

Be be nice to play with someone that knows the layout fairly well. I can any Thursday eve really, just need to book an afternoon off work. 

Let us know what evening you are going and I will do my level best to get down and meet you dude, you might even get L3wisD out of captivity the house if you're lucky.

23 minutes ago, Duff said:

Let us know what evening you are going and I will do my level best to get down and meet you dude, you might even get L3wisD out of captivity the house if you're lucky.

I can do any Thursday really, so I’m happy to go on a day the suits you. 

Someone shout me when its happening. 

I cant make a Sunday till August now :( and need my Mall fix!! Will need some jiggery pokery with the kids being picked up/looked after etc but can sort it with notice I hope!!

We're currently looking at Thursday the 5th mate as the date.

I’m thinking the 26th might be best?, plenty of notice and i’ll have been paid again by then as well. 

Edit : just seen your post @Duff

I should be able to make the 5th. Let me know if that’s the date you want to do and i’ll book up and get the time off work 

2 minutes ago, E21A said:

I’m thinking the 26th might be best?, plenty of notice and i’ll have been paid again by then as well. 

LOL

the ONE thursday that I cant do, taking 40+kids camping the next morning and will be setting up tents etc all evening!!

Well, let us know either way and see what I can do... always a pain trying to tag along with peeps!!

6 minutes ago, E21A said:

Edit : just seen your post @Duff

I should be able to make the 5th 

Oh you said the 5th in PM haha..... I can't do 26th it's just before my August payday so either right after payday or not at all for me. 

I'm still good for the 5th as a preliminary, any good to those asking? I'll be running pistol only if I attend that night because the JG is in bits.

I am also thinking of going with my Battlebud to review the Mall on Thursday the 5th! Though I haven't got a flashlight yet, gonna invest in a PEQ ;)

5 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I am also thinking of going with my Battlebud to review the Mall on Thursday the 5th! Though I haven't got a flashlight yet, gonna invest in a PEQ ;)

I have a rail attachment flashlight with pressure pad you can borrow on that night if you want? I'll only be using pistol so I can use my mini hand torch.

Just now, Duff said:

I have a rail attachment flashlight with pressure pad you can borrow on that night if you want? I'll only be using pistol so I can use my mini hand torch.

Thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind, but I should be able to afford it! 

5 minutes ago, Duff said:

Oh you said the 5th in PM haha..... I can't do 26th it's just before my August payday so either right after payday or not at all for me. 

I'm still good for the 5th as a preliminary, any good to those asking? I'll be running pistol only if I attend that night because the JG is in bits.

I dont remember PM’ing you @Duff

i can do the 5th, will need to get a torch ordered as well 

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, E21A said:

You are better off with a cheap.hand torch than a weapon light in there. 

Everybody uses torches as something to aim at so a small torch for navigation and corner spotting work far better than something attatched to your gun.

I run a red handheld flashlight and it works perfectly in there. 

Will be around on the 5th to give you a tour.

10 minutes ago, E21A said:

I PM'd you mate but I literally cleared my inbox today and deleted it. Probably why you can't find it.

Just now, Duff said:

I PM'd you mate but I literally cleared my inbox today and deleted it. Probably why you can't find it.

Ah that’ll be it, thought I might be losing my last remaining marble! 😂

47 minutes ago, E21A said:

My mistake it was Asmodai and I regarding the 5th. My memory is terribad.

Hmm maybe, let me speak with the home general and see whats what regarding the sprogs etc..

5 minutes ago, Duff said:

Just need to confirm it with the Mrs and I should be good to go with my mate Nick. 

19 hours ago, Duff said:

And I am now confirmed. Just need to book up.

6 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

And I am now confirmed. Just need to book up.

Nice, pinged off my own email to book too. See you there.

Archived