Airsoft Forums UK
Sign in to follow this  
Duff

More Bad Apples

Really winds me up but........Unfortunately there's idiots everywhere mate. 

There is always going to be somebody giving bad rep for various hobbies,

look at me with my mx bikes i take them to tracks travel far and wide not ride round on the streets. But yet i still get tarred with the same brush as those muppits that choose too.

I'm big on my fireworks/pyrotechnics too but behold behold come September time the amount of youths being anti social with them really brings it a bad name.

There's good and bad everywhere and everything, but its down to us to be ambassadors for our chosen hobbies to all show the good side. One thing for sure though, we definitely outweigh the bad eggs :)

Very true just frustrating. I'm still new to the sport so this thing kinda irks me more than it probably should.

I hate people.

Just now, Duff said:

I hate a-hole people.

Fixed that for you ;)

9 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Fixed that for you ;)

No, no... I hate people. Human race as a whole is particularly repugnant in my eyes. As far as I'm concerned everyone is a cunt until they prove otherwise. Everyone seems to be proving me right, at least every morning when I see the latest set of headlines.

4 minutes ago, Duff said:

No, no... I hate people. Human race as a whole is particularly repugnant in my eyes. As far as I'm concerned everyone is a cunt until they prove otherwise. Everyone seems to be proving me right, at least every morning when I see the latest set of headlines.

wouldn't pay to much attention to the news mate, the're the biggest cunts of the lot lol

1 minute ago, CorporalToast said:

wouldn't pay to much attention to the news mate, there the biggest cunts of the lot lol

Yeah, they all know bad news gets the attention

16 minutes ago, CorporalToast said:

wouldn't pay to much attention to the news mate, the're the biggest cunts of the lot lol

I don't usually but as this is close to my newest and dearest hobby I thought it pertinent to share.

I don't really see it as bad press for Airsoft

Bad press for some twat with a BB gun, yes but Airsoft itself isn't mentioned. The vast majority of people are still oblivious to us

15 minutes ago, M_P said:

I don't really see it as bad press for Airsoft

Bad press for some twat with a BB gun, yes but Airsoft itself isn't mentioned. The vast majority of people are still oblivious to us

Yeah that is true. I guess I'm being over-sensitive to the situation.

To be fair, I hate cyclists as much as the next guy but I wouldn't shoot them with an airsoft gun, I'd just open the door as I go past them like usual! 🤣

16 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Airsoft guns are not BB guns though. Those kind of bruises don't look like what I'd expect from airsoft.

Im almost 99% certain whoever wrote the article, (as well as the person who was shot with the offending item) would have any idea how to even start discerning the two. As stated previously most don't even know what airsoft is, let alone the difference between an airsoft/bb gun.

If I'm honest and think about it I don't think I know myself!?

4 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

I cycle 80km a week, you baswert.

More chance of me running you over then, carry on.

Just now, Duff said:

More chance of me running you over then, carry on.

Only if you drive a tractor. I do it recreationally (not offroad) and all I see are tractors and golf carts.

3 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Only if you drive a tractor. I do it recreationally (not offroad) and all I see are tractors and golf carts.

That can be arranged.

Of course I'm kidding. As much as you lot piss me off in your lycra mankinis taking up too much road I'd never intentionally hurt anyone just for using the road.

I'd at least attempt to make it look like an accident.

I don’t even think that was an Airsoft gun. Not only did he not see it, he just felt pain, he is prejudiced against BB guns it would seem.

Those bruises are nothing like BB bruises, trust me, my body is smothered in them at the moment.

I would sooner suggest it was a Slingshot or something with higher joules than a BB gun to make a bruise that immediate.

1 minute ago, Prisce said:

I don’t even think that was an Airsoft gun. Not only did he not see it, he just felt pain, he is prejudiced against BB guns it would seem.

Those bruises are nothing like BB bruises, trust me, my body is smothered in them at the moment.

I would sooner suggest it was a Slingshot or something with higher joules than a BB gun to make a bruise that immediate.

Hmmm, yes I concur. I got fully peppered one time at the Mall and had quite few "bruises" but they were yellow clouds with yummy purple centres, like little hairy fried eggs of ouch. Maybe it was one of those 40 Mikes? LOL :D

8 minutes ago, Duff said:

That can be arranged.

Of course I'm kidding. As much as you lot piss me off in your lycra mankinis taking up too much road

Not that recreationally. My Bike nearly 20 years old. If it was that recreational I'm sure I'd change the bike first. :)

Utter scum.

This is the type of rotter for which the birch was designed.

An appropriate punishment for people like him and those who are cruel to animals. They tend to be the same type.

And because they are almost always physical cowards, corporal punishment ensures they don't re-offend.

that's a paint ball ?

32 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

For all those people saying about the bruises being too severe for airsoft.

post-10973-0-58857800-1454958618.thumb.jpg.2f5a363af8eee65ae679ddf62fba9b3a.jpg

Entirely possible I would say.

Christ, what were you hit with? The gun? I’d imagine that was a heavy B.B. at close ish range from a hot gun?

2 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Christ, what were you hit with? The gun? I’d imagine that was a heavy B.B. at close ish range from a hot gun?

Either that or this is a close up of his penis!?

18 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Nope was just a normal day at the mall.

Had more bruises like that than I can remember. Just needs to hit the right spot and voila big purple splodge.

Play often enough without really bothering with covering up and it happens. Should see the state of me after the pain game. Wife goes nuts everytime I play it.