Osprey style suppressor?

HKRiceBucket
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knows alternative clones that mimics osprey kind of style suppressor that doesn't cost silly money for what is basically just a mock accessory? Everywhere I come across seems to want at least £50 + which seems rather extortionate unless I missed the lecture about what makes it special cos I haven't noticed aside from the looks. 😨

Thanks

I haven’t found anywhere for less, but the Angry Gun copies are lovely quality, much more goes into them than a tube with two end caps.

At the end of the day, how much do you want to pay for a fancy metal tube that you don’t actually need lol?

hmm...as much as I love that design type. Don't think I can justify it. Will just have to give it a miss unless I ever managed to come across a second hand one 😆

• Supporters

Somebody on FB was doing 3D printed ones. Bit rough but not silly money. Worth a search of the airsoft groups.

I want one for my FNX. Begrudged paying for the suppressor then £20 for the 16mm adaptor

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Doesn’t @Jez_Armstrong make his own versions?

That was it! I knew it was someone on here!

You can get something not as fancy but still nice on eBay, Airsoft Silencer supressor 3D Printed. 

You will be spending around £20. 

3 minutes ago, RG27 said:

You can get something not as fancy but still nice on eBay, Airsoft Silencer supressor 3D Printed

You will be spending around £20. 

I'll take a look thanks

I print all my accessory's for my rifs mag adapters silencers grips list goes on 

14 hours ago, T5dogz said:

I print all my accessory's for my rifs mag adapters silencers grips list goes on 

Just for yourself or do you have a shop/site?

just for me and mates sorry been down the selling rout not worth the agg 

Archived