Invader Gear worth buying ?

Guyver1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have a birthday approaching soon.

Looking to give the Mrs ideas for presents. I am after a woodland pattern trousers and spotted these

http://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/invader-gear-predator-bdu-trousers-us-woodland-camo-knee-pads-15607-p.asp

I'm not familiar with Invader Gear as a brand, wondering where they fit on a scale of:

ClawGear - expensive but really nice

Bulldog -- not too expensive but good quality

Viper-- cheap and mostly nasty ?

Anyone have any Invader Gear kit ?

TIA

alan

• Supporters

From what I've heard the quality is decent. About what you'd expect from mid-range priced airsoft pants. Somewhere in between Viper and Bulldog.

Before you buy anything you might wanna have a look at what @CKinnerley is selling. He often sells some great quality kit dirt cheap and a lot of it is in as-new condition.

I'm still jealous somebody else managed to steal the C222 Ranger Pants from him before I could. :D

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I had an Invader CADPAT Shirt and trouser set.

They were very rugged, but really stiff and thick (oo-er missus).

Trousers needed some serious breaking in, it was like walking in cardboard. And boy did I get warm in them.

Quality wise, it's probably just in between Viper and Bulldog on your scale.

It'll last, but don't expect Crye quality.

Thanks for the Info Gents, Very useful

Unfortunately I need to shrink a good bit Gepard @CKinnerley must be a bit smaller than me, judging by the sizing on the kit (it is nice tho)

I have a complete M81 combat set from invader gear, along with a few pouches and a battle belt.

They're good quality for the price!

The pants get extremely hot though, not recommended for summer games :P

• Supporters

I'd buy Helikon over Invader Gear every day of the week.

thanks Guys.

Hints duly dropped to the Mrs.  I'll feed back here when/if she takes the hint 🙂

Well Helikon is on a whole new level compared to invader gear..

But considering IG makes airsoft repros the quality is good.

P.s. I'd buy every Helikon product they make, luckily my wallet doesn't allow me to 😂

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

Thanks for the Info Gents, Very useful

Unfortunately I need to shrink a good bit Gepard @CKinnerley must be a bit smaller than me, judging by the sizing on the kit (it is nice tho)

yeah i often see his sales stuff and wish i was a little smaller!! haha

as others, i go with Helikon, just a shame they no longer do combat shirts as it seems shirts are now back in fashion....:)

Archived