Ruger Mini 14

Duff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Screenshot_20180619-192447.jpg

I was watching A Team earlier and remembered these classics and wondered if there were any airsoft manufacturers who had made one and I've come up with nowt.

So... I was thinking of maybe getting hold of a decomp and trying to DIY an airsoft Ruger. 

Advice? Tips? Abuse?

JFDI 😂😂😂😂

Seriously, might be worth asking on the 3D prints for Airsoft FB group

And no reason why you can’t carve the body yourself

Guest pierce09

you're only allowed to build one and use it if you are planning to have the same hit ratio as the A-team........

if you can find a real steel stock for sale speratly fine but stripping one off a deact is a very grey area

been awhile but im sure in Rambo first blood, one of the coppers had the full stock mini14,  which looked awesome!! .... check out the KC02 gbbr  ,  people have been putting this gun into ruger 10/22 stocks which look sick!!!  could easily put it into an air rifle stock as a cheaper alternative ,  ...

• Supporters

Given the de-ac laws, I'd go KJW KC-02 (Ruger 10/22) or just a TM SOCOM M14, pretty much the only difference is the mag there.  If you can get hold of something like Galil mags it's still gonna be a crap ton of work to make rock-to-lock airsoft 556 mags work in any chassis like that, sort of thing a machinist probably wouldn't even take on/charge a literal fortune for if they did.

• Supporters

One thing worth noting from your M4 thread, if you thought that was front heavy, this is something probably not worth doing/considering either, it'll be worse in that regard

• Supporters

Nothing currently available is perfect when it comes to the mags, I'd be inclined to say get yourself a cheap (prob cyma) m14, & see how you get on with it before you consider butchering it.

if your happy with it then it's quite easy to mod any mag to the top of an m14 mag, won't look perfect out of the gun but will when fitted, it's not like you'll need many if your considering using galil mags.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, M_P said:

There isn't an Airsoft mini ruger and so you'd have to fashion your own magazines to fit it from other gun mags

As he said , problem you’ll have is you’ve lovingly butchered a what ever with many many hrs of blood sweat and tears to create your one to one beautiful facsimile of the A team mini14 AND then you go and ram some shitspeckledmuppetfart of a looking magazine up it shoot as there’s no appropriate mags on the market totally destroying all those hrs of pain and suffering creating it to ruin its look with the wrong mag !😢, so you’ll have to make your own .

• Supporters

Wot they said :P

• Supporters
On 20/06/2018 at 15:23, BigBlackGlock said:

Edit: Oh man, they make some cool stocks!

rgr-428-011_1.jpg

Sorry that stock should be burnt at the stake ! 🔥 

Folding skeleton only way you can go ! 😉

Archived