BB gun websites - LOL

E21A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Stumbled across this while looking for cheapest cubergun Deagle and had to share! How the fuck do these places stay open?

D60155E7-CE14-4429-A029-92AF0DDE8540.png

• Supporters

Because they specialize in selling to gimps who haven’t a f**king clue what there buying and it’s a VERY big market ? 

• Moderators

they really need to go back to school.....my 6 yr old could write and spell better! :lol:

my 9yr old could probably run the business better! :lol:

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, djben9 said:

they really need to go back to school.....my 6 yr old could write and spell better! :lol:

my 9yr old could probably run the business better! :lol:

Both points very true , but after talking to someone involved in the Airsoft market they shift a LOT of kit and are making a shed load out of there target customers. 🤦‍♂️

• Moderators

yeah i guess if they were that bad, they wouldn't still be around....but we do like to warn people here as you know ;) 

still, we need a laugh now and again!

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

after talking to someone involved in the Airsoft market they shift a LOT of kit

Where does it all go though?  Nobody with a UKARA is likely to touch them (you should know better by then), and I don't recall seeing many day-glo orange IFs around.

I'd assume it's mostly to bedroom / back garden plinkers, and I'd wonder not really how fussy they are about the ages of their customers.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

i'd assume it's mostly to bedroom / back garden plinkers, and I'd wonder not really how fussy they are about the ages of their customers.

Nail and head ! Couple of mths ago was walking the mutts in a woodland near a big housing state where I live and came across 8-9 kids shooting the shit out of each other with the kind of quality guns they sell ! 🤦‍♂️

• Moderators

and wont need protection as likely to break the moment the trigger is pulled :lol::lol::lol:

• Supporters

They are also based near/in a travellers site. 

I know one of their old techs.

Nuff said?

9 hours ago, E21A said:

Stumbled across this while looking for cheapest cubergun Deagle and had to share! How the fuck do these places stay open?

D60155E7-CE14-4429-A029-92AF0DDE8540.png

Was that written by a retard?

• Moderators
15 hours ago, ibo7 said:

no comment! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Sitting Duck would explain more, he's their biggest fan! ;) :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, ibo7 said:

Lol, even in a used ad it would sound bad, but new?

Had this Dessert Eagle off a mate down the pub, don't know the maker (sic) of this gun, could be a Tokyo Marui or a copy of one ......

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, djben9 said:

no comment! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Sitting Duck would explain more, he's their biggest fan! ;) :rolleyes:

I've been asked to try to limit my posts as the site doesn't have enough bandwidth

to allow me to do a full review on my thoughts about JambWow

JustBBGuns is and will always be the biggest w@nker of the 3 main kiddy BB sites

They are absolute bastids at selling $hit and even worse their return/refund CS is f*cking dire

(you got more chance of getting blood out of a stone etc.... comes to mind returning $hit they sold you)

BBGuns4Less - still sells crappy kiddy guns mostly through "awight geez - Dominic 'ere - dis gun is da nutz"

But they CS is a bit better but still sell $hit, but spoke to him and that is what kids want - cheapo $hit

Still avoid this place coz well it's mainly still $hit but unfair to class them in same boat as JambWow/JBBG

OnlyBBGuns - still $hit but best out of three imho if you are getting desperate and they have something you need

Not all their stuff is total $hit, free postage on say £30 orders and code RC10 might still work for 10% off

(don't flame me if it don't - it is yonks old, but did work a while back)

Only is same place as iWholesalers or whatever, they basically just buy up stuff from Gunfire & TaiwanGun really

Wow that was long enough - soz mods if site started to glitch a bit

• Supporters

Take a shot every time Duck talks about JustBBGuns & Co.

30 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Lol, even in a used ad it would sound bad, but new?

Had this Dessert Eagle off a mate down the pub, don't know the maker (sic) of this gun, could be a Tokyo Marui or a copy of one ......

I've never come across a retailer website with such unbelievably bad grammar. It's not just the grammar though, if my 5yr old wrote that badly I would slap him.

If that was a freeads advert I would avoid it like the plague, let alone a known retailer!

• Supporters
Just now, ibo7 said:

I've never come across a retailer website with such unbelievably bad grammar. It's not just the grammar though, if my 5yr old wrote that badly I would slap him.

If that was a freeads advert I would avoid it like the plague, let alone a known retailer!

Funny enough Freeads is where a lot of unhappy JBBG customers try to flogg off their crappy guns

Coz alas I couldn't sell my B500A1 on here - obviously some people just can't see a QUALITY gun

BEZ GUN EVVAAAAAHHHHHHH

TBH - think many of us have fallen into the JBBG trap - I know I did at first before I came here

I think it is sort of an initiation test - and THAT is where he makes his money

One born every minute - comes to mind

• Supporters

looks like just an extension of the old springer pistols we used to run around with as kids, no eye protection or anything and i remember getting hit in the eye more than once.

they sell dreams, nothing more.

I think its good that there is a source for the cheap, low power kids market.  That way parents don't have to spend so much if their kid gets the gun bug. (as most do)

Its like a test of their commitment to the actual sport if they keep interest longer than the gun lasts... :D

Its good to know that the best of the crap is OnlyBBGuns, thanks SittingDuck.

I nearly bought from one of those sites before starting airsoft as a nostalgic impulse buy as I always had BB guns as a kid. You can't argue with the prices if it's just to play around in the garden, plinking at cans etc.

However, this does not excuse writing an item description like a dodgy, back-alley geezer trying to sell stolen crap. It's embarassing.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, EDcase said:

Its good to know that the best of the crap is OnlyBBGuns

To be fair, I got my AEP from there.  Two-toned and including delivery, it was less than anywhere else in the UK , and a CYMA CM 123 is a CYMA CM 123 regardless of where you buy it.  The problem is that their web site is actively user hostile and it's a total lottery whether you'll find what you're looking for.  Honestly, you're better Googols searching with "site:www.onlybbguns.co.uk <the gun I'm after>"

Omg I love watching the JBBG reviews on YouTube; specifically the earlier ones! Clearly no idea of he is reviewing, the terminology, the specs etc.

Never shows the guns range on camera, biased reviews on sub par kit.

All to the sound of sh*te stock hip-hop music!

2 hours ago, THE FNG said:

Omg I love watching the JBBG reviews on YouTube; specifically the earlier ones! Clearly no idea of he is reviewing, the terminology, the specs etc.

Never shows the guns range on camera, biased reviews on sub par kit.

All to the sound of sh*te stock hip-hop music!

I am now going on YouTube to see these!

Archived