TM G18c holster advice

Markuz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

From browsing the forum I've heard that the nuprol WE poly holsters don't fit the TM as the TM is a little bigger. I'm not keen on drop leg position so I'd prefer a retention holster that I can mount with molle on chest. 

I already have one for my px4 and it's great so if I can get the same type it will be good.

Thanks for any advice

Hi, have you tried the TM G18c in the Warrior universal? 

I've read the 18 is a bit thicker. 

Hi Markuz, 

I run my TM G18C's in the warrior assault systems holster and it fits perfectly as the holster is fully adjustable so I can change it to suit any of my pistols either the G18c, hi capa or the mk 23 all by tm and as a lefty it's great for me and if I decide to run 2 pistols on my battle belt I can put both the left and right handed holsters on the belt. 

Hope this helps. 

Mo 

13 hours ago, mogaly674 said:

Hi Markuz, 

I run my TM G18C's in the warrior assault systems holster and it fits perfectly as the holster is fully adjustable so I can change it to suit any of my pistols either the G18c, hi capa or the mk 23 all by tm and as a lefty it's great for me and if I decide to run 2 pistols on my battle belt I can put both the left and right handed holsters on the belt. 

Hope this helps. 

Mo 

Hi Mo thanks for the info.  I wonder if there's a way  to mount it horizontally on the front of my warrior chest using molle. Currently I use a rotation holster for my px4. Not the end of the world if I have to switch to positioning on my belt. 

• Supporters

I seem to have a feeling glock 20 or 21 holsters are the right width to fit a TM g18- might be worth having a look at them, do a google search etc for those with TM g18 in the search and see what you can find

2 hours ago, M_P said:

I seem to have a feeling glock 20 or 21 holsters are the right width to fit a TM g18- might be worth having a look at them, do a google search etc for those with TM g18 in the search and see what you can find

Thanks mate I read something similar today. The 21 could be worth a try. As well as the warrior universal. 

• Moderators
21 hours ago, M_P said:

yeah i found that out as well after sanding my IMI holster down to fit my TM G17!!

23 hours ago, M_P said:

Correctomundo, Airsoft G17/18/19/22/34’s  are a bit fatter than a RS equivalent, but as the RS G21 uses .45 caliber ammo, it is also a bit fatter than the other RS Glocks

Looks like I got a bit of Fortune.  The nuprol g17 retension holster I bought off eBay that I intended to file down turned out to fit like a glove with no middling required. Must have actually been a g20+ holster. Happy days 12 quid delivered off eBay! 

Cheers for the advice guys

Archived