CoD: Modern Warfare Remastered......

ibo7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A while ago I bought Infinite Warfare on the Xbox bcos it was pretty cheap, played the campaign for an hour and just got completely bored of these futuristic laser guns and floating about in space. I gave up.

I then installed Modern Warfare Remastered for some slightly more realistic gameplay....HOW DID I FORGET HOW GREAT THIS GAME IS?????

Best Call of Duty by far, I forgot how good the older games were. I can't remember the last time I was so engrossed in a shooter campaign.

Anyone else had the same experience?

• Supporters

Good game if played for SP. Though to be fair I'm in the minority in that I usually buy CoD for the SP and don't really play anything else. Updated graphics are nice. MP isn't too bad but the maps are locked behind paywalls which is bullshit. 

Futuristic was fine for a while but there's way too many one after the other. Just burnt me out. 

World at War (5) is by far my favourite tho. New one is garbage. Lootbox shit, bad map design, yada yada.. 

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Gepard said:

Good game if played for SP. Though to be fair I'm in the minority in that I usually buy CoD for the SP and don't really play anything else.

You and me both. CoD MP is for small children, which I am not.

Cod MP is surprisingly crap, given how popular it is.

I think the campaign is amazing and enemy come from everywhere.

On Hardened or Veteran it's frustrating but enjoyable. A rare treat

• Supporters

Try CoD 2 on veteran. Absolute fucking nightmare. Even CupHead didn't make me rage so hard. 

2 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Try CoD 2 on veteran. Absolute fucking nightmare. Even CupHead didn't make me rage so hard. 

Tbh Hardened is difficult enough, Veteran can be impossible at times, then it starts raising my blood pressure😡🤣🤣

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Nothing beats ARMA3 ;) 

Could never really get into that. Prefer A2 myself, even if it is clunky as all hell. 

edit: oh so apparently I've got nearly 500 hours in ArmA 3. I guess I used to play it a lot after all. 

On 19/06/2018 at 11:47, Gepard said:

Could never really get into that. Prefer A2 myself, even if it is clunky as all hell. 

edit: oh so apparently I've got nearly 500 hours in ArmA 3. I guess I used to play it a lot after all. 

It is harder to get into but that makes it more rewarding too.

With all the weapons and vehicles its a true sandbox game that can do everything from milsim (see VBS3) to zombies/survival.  (Both DayZ and PlayerUnkowns-Battlegrounds started as mods in ARMA2)

Archived