taco-style pistol mag pouches

r001
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for good quality taco-style pistol pouches for my battle belt.  I've read that taco-style is the way to go to both quickly get mags out and put them back without a dump pouch.

I've seen viper do some for £6.50, OneTigris at £8.50, and Warrior Assault Systems at £13...  Can anyone recommend either of these choices or offer any alternatives?  I'm tempted to go cheap on pouches because they do such a basic job - as long as mags don't fall out, how much can a difference in quality make?

• Supporters

Quality can make a big difference, if you want stuff to actually last and be good value, it's generally well worth putting in at least some investment initially.  Better to buy a £15 piece of gear once than an £8 piece 3 times.

Warrior stuff is always rock solid though, absolutely bomb proof stitching and materials, over-built if anything.  Viper.. it's a gamble, sometimes ok, sometimes falls apart, as with a lot of the very cheap gear.  OT, I have no experience of, I'm sure they'd be fine for airsoft.

• Supporters

I've got a viper one of these pouches, bought it as an emergency last resort. They're useless, at least for my M&P mags but I struggle to see them being much use for others 

The Warrior ones are great as CK said, very tough and dependable. Strong retention, my go to choice.

I've got a couple of Nuprol ones too, they're surprisingly decent, not far off the Warrior ones 

Archived