Help Required: Modification on Magazine

Salz007
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello again fellow Airsofters, many thanks to those who've replied to my other posts - they've been really helpful for a noob such as I.

My next airsoft question is in regards to a modification. I'm really stuck on it and can't find any solutions on here or on google or youtube.

I have a TM G34 airgun. I bought a magazine base extension (see in photo 1 + 2) but there is no hole for me to place air for the magazine and therefore need to take off the mag extension. However on two out of the three magz there is no hook for me to easily take off the extension on (see photo 3 + 4), but in (photos 5 + 6 + 7) there is a hook. I'm wondering how to add an extension onto the mechanism of the magazine to allow for easy on/off for the mag bases. I really like these mag basses and don't have any equipment to put holes in the bottom of it (for fear of destroying them) and just thinking of a quick easy fix on it (perhaps super glue something onto it to allow for a hook mechanism?)

I'm unsure.

Any thoughts and ideas VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU ALL!

IMG_20180616_131212.jpg

IMG_20180616_131203.jpg

IMG_20180616_131239.jpg

IMG_20180616_131454.jpg

IMG_20180616_131410.jpg

IMG_20180616_131336.jpg

IMG_20180616_131307.jpg

• Supporters

Instead of trying to add on a notch, I would cut a small notch in the spring base - around where the red line is. this will allow you to slip a knife blade, a strong fingernail, or the tip of some tweezers or something into it and pop it up. Super glue or whatever is going to be difficult to shape in properly, and will likely break off the first time it takes any reasonable impact - plus it can gum up the system.

xzdbf gh.png

On 6/16/2018 at 1:59 PM, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Instead of trying to add on a notch, I would cut a small notch in the spring base - around where the red line is. this will allow you to slip a knife blade, a strong fingernail, or the tip of some tweezers or something into it and pop it up. Super glue or whatever is going to be difficult to shape in properly, and will likely break off the first time it takes any reasonable impact - plus it can gum up the system.

xzdbf gh.png

Excellent, thank you, it worked

Archived