Good battle belt?

r001
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm after a battle belt that fits over my clothes, has molle loops, and will stay in place when im moving around.

I've read that the best of this type of belt is the HSGI SureGrip.  I want to know if there's anything a lot cheaper that will perform adequately?

The OneTigris battle belt is a quarter of the price and looks pretty good?

Can sell you a cracking real deal Multicam LBT molle belt, drop me a PM. Quality bit of kit. 

• Supporters

The warrior assault systems is my go to answer for kit, reasonably priced and good quality- check out Uktactical who stock them, they have 3 or 4 different belts to choose from

• Head Moderator

I would second the Warrior Assault System (WAS) battle belts sold by UK Tactical, https://www.uktactical.com/    They are good prices and quality kit.

I have a warrior PLB that’ll be getting its first outing this weekend. I don’t forsee any problems, a very high quality piece of kit 

On 6/15/2018 at 1:25 PM, E21A said:

I have a warrior PLB that’ll be getting its first outing this weekend. I don’t forsee any problems, a very high quality piece of kit 

Let us know how it goes

Archived