(Fake) LEGO M1A2 Abrams

Gepard
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Okay so completely off topic but I've always been a fan of LEGO.

I saw a knockoff brand selling M1A2 Abrams for £26 recently and decided to buy it and I'm so glad I did. The quality is on par with the real deal and at a 1:28 scale it's pretty big! 

The company, KAZI, do a few other military sets such as the Tiger, PZ II, Humvee, Apache and a couple naval ships. Might have to buy a couple more from them if they're anything like the M1A2. 

Can't get the post to display an album (https://imgur.com/a/wDPdzXg) so here's one of the pics:

ppbBa1i.jpg

• Supporters

If they made military sets I'd jump on that instantly. Sadly LEGO said that's not something they'll ever produce.. Plus if they did make a set like this at 1500pcs it would be in the hundreds. Part of the reason I don't buy stuff like this very often. 

• Supporters

Hey, I've made my own stuff! Not very good mind but.. This right here is made out of genuine grade 1 LEGO pieces scrapped from various sets. Not instructions, just pictures for references! 

899090324_20180614_1359401.thumb.jpg.2bd

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Duff said:

Sets? Mate when I was a lad and this were nowt but field filled with dragon poop, we made our own vehicles and trinkets from whatever Lego were around. None of this 1500 piece "kit" with instructions, just a pile of Lego the size of your bedroom, sifting through it for hours on end just to find the right corner piece for your He-Man castle or the missing cylinder extender so your Ecto1 looks legit asf.

Lego sets... I am DONE WITH YOU SIR!!! DONE!!!!

You won't be a fan of this then 😅

20180614_135926.jpg

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, M_P said:

You won't be a fan of this then 😅

20180614_135926.jpg

Ahhh... the UCS Millennium Falcon. I've always wanted this. I've been looking at the 6000pcs Venator by Lepin recently. Too expensive for my blood but looks damn good! 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Gepard said:

Ahhh... the UCS Millennium Falcon. I've always wanted this. I've been looking at the Venator by Lepin recently. Too expensive for my blood but looks damn good! 

I did have a a serious lepin problem a while back, hence the Falcon 😁 Always wanted the real one when it came out but would never pay so much for it

Did have my eye on the Venator but have run out of space for anything else haha

35 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Hey, I've made my own stuff! Not very good mind but.. This right here is made out of genuine grade 1 LEGO pieces scrapped from various sets. Not instructions, just pictures for references! 

20180614_135940[1].jpg

Do you follow the brothers brick? I can't keep away from them.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Do you follow the brothers brick? I can't keep away from them.

First time hearing about them. Just browsing their website now and they share some great stuff!

7 minutes ago, Gepard said:

First time hearing about them. Just browsing their website now and they share some great stuff!

Well that's your afternoon gone then.

Search their site for "diorama" or "Mecha".

EDIT: My afternoon too apparently.

Archived