Sign in to follow this  
Gepard

(Fake) LEGO M1A2 Abrams

Okay so completely off topic but I've always been a fan of LEGO.

I saw a knockoff brand selling M1A2 Abrams for £26 recently and decided to buy it and I'm so glad I did. The quality is on par with the real deal and at a 1:28 scale it's pretty big! 

The company, KAZI, do a few other military sets such as the Tiger, PZ II, Humvee, Apache and a couple naval ships. Might have to buy a couple more from them if they're anything like the M1A2. 

Can't get the post to display an album (https://imgur.com/a/wDPdzXg) so here's one of the pics:

ppbBa1i.jpg

Calling actual fake Lego Lego is akin to calling Muhammed Jesus!

You shall burn a fiery burny death of fire and death!

5 minutes ago, Duff said:

Calling actual fake Lego Lego is akin to calling Muhammed Jesus!

You shall burn a fiery burny death of fire and death!

Hahaha! :D 

If they made military sets I'd jump on that instantly. Sadly LEGO said that's not something they'll ever produce.. Plus if they did make a set like this at 1500pcs it would be in the hundreds. Part of the reason I don't buy stuff like this very often. 

5 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Hahaha! :D 

If they made military sets I'd jump on that instantly. Sadly LEGO said that's not something they'll ever produce.. Plus if they did make a set like this at 1500pcs it would be in the hundreds. 

Sets? Mate when I was a lad and this were nowt but field filled with dragon poop, we made our own vehicles and trinkets from whatever Lego were around. None of this 1500 piece "kit" with instructions, just a pile of Lego the size of your bedroom, sifting through it for hours on end just to find the right corner piece for your He-Man castle or the missing cylinder extender so your Ecto1 looks legit asf.

Lego sets... I am DONE WITH YOU SIR!!! DONE!!!!

57 minutes ago, Duff said:

Sets? Mate when I was a lad and this were nowt but field filled with dragon poop, we made our own vehicles and trinkets from whatever Lego were around./ None of this 1500 piece "kit" with instructions, just a pile of Lego the size of your bedroom, sifting through it for hours just to find the right corner piece for your He-Man castle or the missing cylinder extender so your Ecto1 looks legit asf.

Hey, I've made my own stuff! Not very good mind but.. This right here is made out of genuine grade 1 LEGO pieces scrapped from various sets. Not instructions, just pictures for references! 

899090324_20180614_1359401.thumb.jpg.2bd

1 minute ago, Gepard said:

Hey, I've made my own stuff! Not very good mind but.. This right here is made out of genuine grade 1 LEGO pieces scrapped from various sets. Not instructions, just pictures for references! 

20180614_135940[1].jpg

That's more bloody like it. Lego is meant to be SQUARE and UGLY.

7 minutes ago, Duff said:

Sets? Mate when I was a lad and this were nowt but field filled with dragon poop, we made our own vehicles and trinkets from whatever Lego were around. None of this 1500 piece "kit" with instructions, just a pile of Lego the size of your bedroom, sifting through it for hours on end just to find the right corner piece for your He-Man castle or the missing cylinder extender so your Ecto1 looks legit asf.

You won't be a fan of this then 😅

20180614_135926.jpg

Just now, M_P said:

20180614_135926.jpg

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, M_P said:

20180614_135926.jpg

Ahhh... the UCS Millennium Falcon. I've always wanted this. I've been looking at the 6000pcs Venator by Lepin recently. Too expensive for my blood but looks damn good! 

1 minute ago, Gepard said:

Ahhh... the UCS Millennium Falcon. I've always wanted this. I've been looking at the Venator by Lepin recently. Too expensive for my blood but looks damn good! 

I did have a a serious lepin problem a while back, hence the Falcon 😁 Always wanted the real one when it came out but would never pay so much for it

Did have my eye on the Venator but have run out of space for anything else haha

I wish I had a photograph of my brothers Ecto1, it was legit good.

Of course this was back in the day when you experienced memories in person and not film them on your fuckhead device!

11 minutes ago, Duff said:

I wish I had a photograph of my brothers Ecto1, it was legit good.

Of course this was back in the day when you experienced memories in person and not film them on your fuckhead device!

What happens when you lose your marbles and can't remember any of the 'good old days'? ;)

35 minutes ago, Gepard said:

20180614_135940[1].jpg

Do you follow the brothers brick? I can't keep away from them.

9 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Do you follow the brothers brick? I can't keep away from them.

First time hearing about them. Just browsing their website now and they share some great stuff!

7 minutes ago, Gepard said:

First time hearing about them. Just browsing their website now and they share some great stuff!

Well that's your afternoon gone then.

Search their site for "diorama" or "Mecha".

EDIT: My afternoon too apparently.

49 minutes ago, Gepard said:

What happens when you lose your marbles and can't remember any of the 'good old days'? ;)

I'll be too far gone to even notice by then!