Old player new to this Forum.

Jack Death
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello

I discover this site when looking to sell the remainder of my guns since gave up airsoft about 5 years ago and would rather I sold them to a current player than let them get used and abused by someone with no experience of airguns.

I used to play at Combat South with the Dolphin airsoft team which was a university team but since we all went our separate ways I never got back into playing and have now decided to go down the route of HFT .177 Air rifle shooting so need to part with the last of my kit to fund a decent air rifle.

Must admit I will still be keeping my custom AK47 Carbine and a couple of G19’s just in case I get the urge to shoot people again.

Welcome back mate :) i wish air rifles were as easy to get a hold of as they were when my dad was younger! walk into woolies buy an air rifle or 2 a couple 100 pellets maybe :P

Sadly they are A LOT more expensive but also more powerful. The one I'm buying is close to £400 new. Must admit I do miss airsoft but being a grumpy old git these days I don't have the motivation to start going to a site full of people half my age on my own.

It's a pity here isn’t an old gits platoon. I would probably fit in with that :P

I'll still be keeping 1 AEG and a couple of pistols just in case I decide I want to shoot moving targets again.

Archived