Jump to content
Airsoft Forums UK

Recommended Posts

Does anybody have any experience with this gun? I'm looking for a new cqb rifle and I really like the look of this. I've looked at loads of reviews and still can't make my mind up. Some say it's good and others mention that aps have a reputation for shoddy products.

 

Help me make my mind up guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine, who considers himself a tech, has one and he rates his very highly.

 

I think he purchased it from Taiwan gun for around the £120 mark, the gun is almost silent, it’s got good range and accuracy.

 

Cant vouch on all UARs but his is awesome, so much so it actually tempted me to go and get one... but I’m still tying to resist!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've only ever seen one fielded, well, when i say fielded, what i mean is every time it's on-site it had some kind of technical difficulties.

 

now i'm not going to say they're all bad, could just have been a bad egg, and certainly on paper it's a nice handy wee bullpup. but personally i'd probably lean towards one of the others, like a tar/f2000/famas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply's guys. Kind of backs up what I said about the mixed video reviews.

 

 I'm still undecided but I'm also thinking about the g&g arp9 now. The only thing putting me off the arp9 is the proprietary mags.

 

I could always get both but I think the 710 would beat me to death with one of them if I did 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jimbo1878 said:

Thanks for the reply's guys. Kind of backs up what I said about the mixed video reviews.

 

 I'm still undecided but I'm also thinking about the g&g arp9 now. The only thing putting me off the arp9 is the proprietary mags.

 

I could always get both but I think the 710 would beat me to death with one of them if I did 🤣

 

 

arp with a drum mag on 11.1 is a fearsome beast, i borrowed one from a mate when the mg died couple of weeks back, it shoots like the mg dows but weighs as much as the drum mag on it's own :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

 

 

arp with a drum mag on 11.1 is a fearsome beast, i borrowed one from a mate when the mg died couple of weeks back, it shoots like the mg dows but weighs as much as the drum mag on it's own :D

 I was looking at the drum mag but seems like a bit of overkill as I can only use semi auto at the cqb venue I attend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jimbo1878 said:

 I was looking at the drum mag but seems like a bit of overkill as I can only use semi auto at the cqb venue I attend.

 

yeah probably overkill for cqb, but it's an excellent hose for outdoor work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×