Nomad Airsoft closing - last day is 1st July 2018

Rogerborg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Mentioned in some other threads, but I might as well flag up that Nomad Airsoft in Fenwick near Glasgow is being kicked off the site by the land owner.

The final games will be Sunday 17th June, Saturday afternoon 23th June, and going out with a milsim-lite bang on Sunday 1st July.  National Guard vs Hicks Patriots vs Men In Black, should be a great laugh to end a sad tale.  The site is in brilliant condition at the moment, so try and get along to enjoy a last hurrah.

http://nomadscotland.co.uk/fenwickairsoft/

https://www.facebook.com/nomadairsoft/

• Supporters

Always a pisser when you hear about a site closing , especially when it’s oneyouve heard or read about in a positive way .

have they got a new venue organised ? Or is it still to be found ? 

Ah that sucks that it's closing down. Me and a few mates were hoping to make that our secondary site for when we get bored of S8.

• Supporters

Still looking for a new venue.  There's been issues with the site owner for some time, but it seems like he's spat the dummy pretty suddenly and just ordered them out.

It's a crying shame as they've built loads of structures and the site itself is a great size - large enough so that you can have multiple flashpoints on a busy milsim day, but not so big that you spend half the day just slogging around it.  It's currently lush with ferns and you can do some proper sneaking and stalking.

Speaking of slogging, I guess that's me doing an hour each way to Section 8.  Problem is, that alternates with Nomad, which means it clashes with the Depot CQB in Glasgow.  I'm hoping that one of them chooses to offset by a week if Nomad doesn't get back up and running sharpish.

Would likely never play that far north, for one they all speak funny :) but bummer when decent sites go! 

Archived