What is your loadout?

AlecBeach
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The main gun I use for CQB is my tokyo marui KSG and my KryTac Kriss vector. But I'm building an M4 submachine gun from an ASG Proline M15. For outdoors I have an SVD, AKM, etc

• Supporters

Well my loadout atm is mostly a case of whatever's working at the time.

The ideal scenario would be the f2000 on the light belt rig with the sig and carrying the mg42 for defensive games, then the m4 goes with the 1911 with the heavy rig (more water, grenades and general utility type things)

Mostly playing outdoors, so when entering a cqb section its normally a case of either switching to pistol or letting others who have better cqb guns take the lead.

And yes i know the f2000 is really short, but once you've tried the semi auto trigger pull you'll know whats wrong with using it as a cqb gun

• Supporters

Depends where I'm playing, if it's cqb then it'll be a lighter set-up, just a belt rig and a pair of pistols with a grenade.

If I'm outdoors I'll have my plate carrier on too with a rifle, normally either my 417 or m4. Sometimes I'll keep it down to just the belt if I've got the VSR out. 

I find I'm always changing or slightly altering how everything is set up, depending on where I'm playing and what I'm using

• Supporters

Still using my CM16 I bought years ago. It's the one gun that will never be sold! 

As for clothing I mainly just stick to civvies nowadays - especially in summer. Sometimes I'll break out the camo and go all sneaky peaky like. Depends on my mood. Always wear a PC though, even if it is a sweatbox. 

I love my shotgun in cqb and pistol for backup on a molle belt.

I have a new loadout waiting to try but it's a simple M4 loadout with JPC and a couple mag pouches. I intended to take the pistol on belt with it too but the shotgun wil only come out on "special" occasions outdoors.

8Fields JPC, OT belt, pouches and holster. Brown combats for obvious reasons and whatever shirt is clean at the time.

Battle belt with pistol holster, mags, bfg  and dump pouch, Evo with a high cap.

Clothes wise outdoor trousers with my boots and a long sleeve T, mesh eyes (although changing due to a near miss) a cyling snood necker thingy with a home made mesh insert to protect mt teef and a cap!

Simples, lightweight and cheap!

• Supporters

Depends on what gatt I’m using (have 27 to choose from🤦‍♂️) so can be any thing from bog standard ‘rental’ look (jeans/hiking trousers/fleece/hiking shirt) right up to a full Blackhawk down loadout (M14/Alice webbing/tri-color camo/pro-tec helmet) and all ports of call in between !😂

At the moment I’m running a ‘SEAL’ inspired one , mix of AOR1 and 2 , lightweight plate carrier, battle belt and a tricked out TM recoil 416D . 👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/06/2018 at 16:51, Adolf Hamster said:

Well my loadout atm is mostly a case of whatever's working at the time.

The ideal scenario would be the f2000 on the light belt rig with the sig and carrying the mg42 for defensive games, then the m4 goes with the 1911 with the heavy rig (more water, grenades and general utility type things)

Mostly playing outdoors, so when entering a cqb section its normally a case of either switching to pistol or letting others who have better cqb guns take the lead.

And yes i know the f2000 is really short, but once you've tried the semi auto trigger pull you'll know whats wrong with using it as a cqb gun

I was wondering about the FN2000 But I heard about the trigger issues. I think you can take it to a tech

On 11/06/2018 at 03:21, Jez_Armstrong said:

Have been many over the years but i generally stick to these two, one for CQB and one for woodland

17308908_10154198065696793_4431675193030933237_n.jpg

17309550_10154198065486793_7468740963939191247_n.jpg

You have some badass loadouts

On 11/06/2018 at 00:05, Gepard said:

Still using my CM16 I bought years ago. It's the one gun that will never be sold! 

As for clothing I mainly just stick to civvies nowadays - especially in summer. Sometimes I'll break out the camo and go all sneaky peaky like. Depends on my mood. Always wear a PC though, even if it is a sweatbox. 

I see you use an L85A2. Good choice!

Depends on my mood.

PMC style loadout. Tan cap and trousers, black ubacs, gloves and boots. Tan LBV with dump ouch, 4 mag pouches, built in holster, admin pouch and hydro. Run with a ICS mars sbr and ics ble xae pistol.

More military style. The current tears of the sun look. M81 woodland shirt and trousers with black base layer top and gloves,boots. Alice webbing with 2 double mag pouches, water bottle and pouch, butt pack for all the extras. Training knife, boonie hat and cam cream. Running it with the same pistol but my ICS Ape until i get a KAC railed m4a1 and a mk23.

After yesterday i think i prefer the Tears of the sun load out though. Scared the crap our of so many people suddenly appearing from the ferns and ambushing them. Just need that silent mk23 to make it even more fun.

• Supporters

Black/typhon loadout for the Mall recently:

36378326_10156717358716929_3081992330299

36482579_10156717358876929_1524690540853

I also have an M81/tan MARSOC "inspired" loadout and the obligatory jeans/plaid shirt "PMC" kit too.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, APOModern said:

Dang 5 years I feel old...

You are old jeez. Where could I get one? Know any good retailers? Might grab myself one..

52 minutes ago, AlecBeach said:

You are old jeez. Where could I get one? Know any good retailers? Might grab myself one..

HAHA.  This is where I got my MP7  I don't think you'll regret it if you get one and I think the KWA is the best option over the VFC unless you can find a TM.  May need to get a cqb bolt, they can shoot hot!

On 15/07/2018 at 17:45, APOModern said:

HAHA.  This is where I got my MP7  I don't think you'll regret it if you get one and I think the KWA is the best option over the VFC unless you can find a TM.  May need to get a cqb bolt, they can shoot hot!

So I said screw it and I ordered one. Best gun ever! Getting more mods for it!

Archived