ROE Airsoft

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

They have ties with Airsoft Plantation in Billericay, they are very nice guys. Can’t comment on price, but the tech there fixes bits and bobs on site and is easy to talk too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went there yesterday to sort out my ukara, very nice staff, super helpful, did me a great deal on a TM package and are downgrading my ares for me. Can’t recommend them enough.

15 hours ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Be better if they supported other defenses than ukara😡

Can you go in and see them? Very decent people, they might be able to help if you do?

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Can you go in and see them? Very decent people, they might be able to help if you do?

Not local I'm afraid, was after a CA g36K off them awhile back, called them and was told they don't accept my defense. Gunfire said the same but accepted it when I made the order lol.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Let me know if you still want one, they’re 20mins down the road and I know them well, might be able to sort something 

Yes still after one, it's full metal according to description, was the g36k with the shorter barrel. 

That would be excellent if you could, really appreciate it!

• 5 weeks later...

Great store, website is a little patchy but the staff are great, speak to Martin when you go in , he will give you the best advise and always willing to talk, certainly knows his stuff, staff here also help run Airsoft plantation ... Good crew 

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

This is what I call a bargain from ROE:

https://roeairsoft.co.uk/gg-gc16-ffr-9-sale-1450-p.asp

They also do the 7" one for the same price.

Nothing special internally but full metal body, excellent upgrade  platform and smart looks from a popular manufacturer of reliable guns.. The 9 incher (OO, ER missus!) looks very versatile, while the 7 incher would be great for CQB.

If I had a spare ton and a half, i'd snap one up right away. 

You cant go wrong with the boys at RoE, never mind the awesome price, service is second to none as well

Great service from these guys. Ordered from them a left a digit off my ukara number without realising 🤦🏻‍♂️. They called me within 10mins of placing the order to sort it out! 👍🏻

• 4 months later...

Archived