MOLLE MP5 mag pouches

Rock-climby-Dave
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I am looking at finding MP5 mag pouches for my CQB rig, but they are non-existant.

I just want open topped ones, ideally with more than a single mag pouch as a unit - units like these but without the top cover foldy bit and MOLLE strips on the front to 'double stack' the pouches

colour doesn't matter to me at this point.

nor does price, but cheaper is always better :lol:

• Supporters

I had a link to one saved, but can't seem to find it. I'll have a better look in the morning for you.

The other alternative is to tuck in the flaps and put the mags in over them, if you know what I mean

You can also cut the flaps off so you are then carrying 6 mags, not seen any with molle on the front as well, been searching net for half an hour or so looking for the "holy grail" for you. Other option would be the chest rigs that have the mag pouches built in and then molle on the front which would allow you to multiple stack the pouch allowing 9-12 mags to be carried

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustmb9nx.html sort of thing with the mp5 tripple on the front

this doesnt have MOLLE on the front, but you have a belt, and you can carry 6 mags any way, +1 in the gun, enough for me anyway, and cut off the flaps, gives the "look at me i dont give one about my gear!" look :lol:

or...i know this is a bad idea, MP5's are awesome, either

A) Don't do CQB (I know bad choice)

B) Get a CQB M4!

lol i guess you have to use the M16 pouches and try to fit the mags in there

Archived