London Airsofters

Bpixel
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, 

Anyone else here live in London and reccomend a decent site ? 

So far the nearest one I’ve found was in Greenwich but heard there’s a new one opening up around East London in Whitechapel soon too. 

Cheers 

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Depending where you are in London will influence the recommendations.

It's quicker for me to get to the Mall in Reading than Greenwich, and I don't have to carry all my kit on the tube.

I like outdoors, so play in Eversley and will be giving Reforger near Watford a go and Absolute.

If you are on the other side of London, look for sites in Essex. 

You can find sites here: www.airsofteventsuk.info

Cheers

G

1 hour ago, Bpixel said:

Hey guys, 

Anyone else here live in London and reccomend a decent site ? 

So far the nearest one I’ve found was in Greenwich but heard there’s a new one opening up around East London in Whitechapel soon too. 

Cheers 

I was under the impression it used to be in Whitechapel and is relocating somewhere else? At least that's what the website stated?

Thanks G. 

I should have said I live east London so Essex May be a better shout ! 

Rice Bucket - ah you might be right there ! Gutted if so as I don’t live far from there at all ☹️😳

2 minutes ago, Bpixel said:

Thanks G. 

I should have said I live east London so Essex May be a better shout ! 

Rice Bucket - ah you might be right there ! Gutted if so as I don’t live far from there at all ☹️😳

You'll be looking at Plantation, Dragons Lair and Billericay. 

Just now, Asomodai said:

You'll be looking at Plantation, Dragons Lair and Billericay. 

Top man ! 

Thanks bud ! 

1 minute ago, Bpixel said:

Top man ! 

Thanks bud ! 

Its not a bad journey from the Dagenham area. Get TFL rail to Shenfield then a national rail service one stop for Billericay area. 

If you are closer to the estuary and more central, take a look at Red 1 Chislehurst, its a bus journey from North Greenwich. Small woodland site. 

Whitechapel is run by airborne Airsoft I think and that has been relocated to longmeer road or something like that (no longer in Whitechapel) 

If you drive, there are loads of options in Essex, Hertfordshire and south London. Even Kent. Reading the mall is where a lot of people on this forum go. 

The Gaol is Leicester is probably the best site ive been too.

A few of us will be at Airsoft Plantation on the 17th of June.. 

Need anything give me a shout 

I'd recommend the Mall but what with how the trainlines are fucked due to them installing their new powerlines since they started 5 years ago I'd hate to use public transport right now.

Came here to post the same - will just latch on to this thread if that's cool. 

I am in West London and while I have some military background, I am a total airsoft noob. Would love to get started......any ideas? I have zero kit and happy to rent until I figure it out. 

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Have a look at my post ealier in this thread for locations.

If you have zero kit, would say good eye pro(tection) is the first step, I wouldn't want to wear a rental mask!

Many turn up without camo, so play a few games, see what others wear and what you would like.

Some, like me prefer full face pro, others prefer just glasses or goggles. 

Stick with good brands like ESS, Bolle etc.  Search the forum for what others wear, lots of posts on the subject.

Also decide if you want headgear, some play with none, some will ball caps and some with a helmet.  I prefer a helment, but will use a ball cap if it is very warm.

Cheers

G

Archived