New to the forum, West Midlands/Cambridgeshire

Gyrocile
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Had a break from airsoft for the past year, having played for two years or so before that, and looking forward to getting back into it! I'm originally from Cambridgeshire but go to uni in the West Midlands. Hopefully I'll see one or two of you about at game sites! Gimme a bell if you're ever happy to have a +1 join you to games in either of those areas.

This forum software is unbelievably good 😲

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Moderators

welcome back

maybe see you at Tuddenham one weekend? :)

2 hours ago, djben9 said:

welcome back

maybe see you at Tuddenham one weekend? :)

Unfortunately I've never been but have heard very good things! Might head down some time this summer to check it out finally :D

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

• 1 month later...
On 05/06/2018 at 17:06, Gyrocile said:

Hi all,

Had a break from airsoft for the past year, having played for two years or so before that, and looking forward to getting back into it! I'm originally from Cambridgeshire but go to uni in the West Midlands. Hopefully I'll see one or two of you about at game sites! Gimme a bell if you're ever happy to have a +1 join you to games in either of those areas.

This forum software is unbelievably good 😲

Welcome, if you're back visiting Cambridgeshire pop by Upwood or Mad dog Brampton. I now also go to the RIFT village near Royston, that's a fun site. 

Archived