G&G Firehawk

klevans
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

G&G Armament Combat Machine Firehawk M4 Stubby

Looking to upgrade sons old gun just for a bit of learning but wanted advice first on best things to do other than bin and buy a new gun :)

Can not seem to fund a good list of parts to get as I did not want to start stripping it down until I have all I wanted

Already got PicoAAB  coming so want to know gears,piston,motor and if its worth barrel extension and hopup changing as I have a suppressor fitted so can go longer, any info and part names that you know work well in the firehawk would be appreciated.

• Supporters

the question is what do you want to acheive?

it'd be better to list the areas it's not performing well enough and we can tailor our reccommendations for you.

the only thing i'd universally reccommend is a lipo with deans connectors and a mosfet.

• Supporters

To be honest pal, your not likely to improve the Firehawk by much, it’s a phenomenal gun. I’d recommend the Mosfet/wiring to deans, than and a good service of the box doing all the cheap/free upgrades(compression check etc), possibly changing the hop rubber to a Prommy purple, or flat hopping if you really want.

Other than that, nothing else will really improve it, only replace if bits start to fail or you find an issue you need to correct.

Got the PicoAAB , fire rate is quite bad with trigger response sometimes missing having to switch over to full then back to semi now and then as it wont fire hoping the PicoAAB   will fix that grouping is quite bad also, was poss looking in to getting the gears and motor swapped out, and piston head give it some good internals that work well together just need some ideas on those bits is poss please.

Archived